Show me the Mummy Note Changer X

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
jeffvickers

Show me the Mummy Note Changer X

Post by jeffvickers »

Whats going on? All over £150 down at the mo. EVERYWHERE?

Has another wholesale cheat been made available?

Anyone in the know? PMs always welcome!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

No useful knowledge at the moment, but these have been known to chuck out £150+ streaks, had one and seen one in the last two days. Mine was a £105 top followed by a £35 and a £25 from PG. Other guy, had £60 in the bank and got a £70 top followed by a £35 top. Could just be well 'played' around you Jeff?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I left one red "X" on friday. that was due to the machine getting on me tits hardly accepting any coins so after ploughing 50 odd in and only getting 20 odd accepted I shoved a note in and it dropped the streak, £70 top followed by £10 cash climb £7 pick a win £5 win then a £35 cash which I bottled and collected rather than gambling for the top.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I'd imagine it's the long weekend and extra people sticking notes in. The ones round my way seem to be normal. i.e. dead as fuck.
Scott

Post by Scott »

does'nt anyone have a problem with people just putting a note in and getting a few pound in front and collecting the lot??? i've got 2 extremes that are always red X but always lively and more than a few reds that are £150+ off that red up quite nicely too, add too this a wobbler thats £80+ off that i'll always try a board too see what its like and it does roll more times than it don't when i push it.

if a note changer is working i don't see the point in keying it round here cause they love too change notes all day long.
Cobwebs 👆
105TOP

Post by 105TOP »

had a SMTM do £140

Doing £120 in to it though

THE BLOCK !

well i dont think i need to even explain

and it will fuck you over for safe cash's ,

if your doing 50 in it for example and you had few bad safe cashes and not showing 8 + reds , i advise to gobble and leave and accept your loss
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Only seen one way off it was £180 off
Although i think they may only half float it

On a brighter note i had my biggest profit yet from one of these today
Showing nothing and losing the £5 gamble so decided to play safe and collect
Took PG normal and it gave £16
Then Cash Climb normal for a tennner
Then it decided to show 10 reds with nothing there
So i went for it
Did a £35 followed closely by a £70 and i ended up making about £90 on it

Still finding this ok although i know it can be a right pain with its blocks
Played another one a couple of days ago and had a very different result
Took £125 from me for a £35 after showing early
Thankfully it went for 2 more £35's but cost a lot in between
Ended up £60 down on it

A bit random to say the least
Takes the piss when ready and when you think it's not worth bothering with, you end up with a big profit
Max

Post by Max »

played this tonight. offered RED hidden riches first feature. takes £90 to give a flat top. no afters. disgusting

max
Scott

Post by Scott »

Max wrote:played this tonight. offered RED hidden riches first feature. takes £90 to give a flat top. no afters. disgusting

max

that would'nt be a the best sign on this for me, i need too see this glowing too go for it, seen a mate put in over £200 for a top when it was showing only half red, i've got no problem with this on vortex, invincible etc but smtm is nasty sometimes, its like it gives you 6 reds too reel you in. played another one that was 6 reds last week and my mate said go one lets do it, but after seeing the £200 for a top i took a feature, next board was ARB2 so i would have been ok this time and made just over £40 on it.
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This (along with other newer breeds of Red) seem to do an average of four red features each board now, whereas the older varieties would just have the one red, in the same circumstances. This is just a new technique to try and fob us into thinking 'it'll pay'. 6+ reds on these and you 'should' be fine... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"] 6+ reds on these and you 'should' be fine... ]
Had it for 70 last night,. next board arb1, offered red fast cash and red numbers up, killed at a fiver, reds for fun, can't read this like a normal red at all, need to know ya re-fills and keep on top of hopper balance on these, and just see if it's going to 15!
Unbelievable Jeff
remy

Post by remy »

I saw 175 come out of mummy in one night so i can understand the x on the changer
Mmm beer drink of the gods