its funny when.....

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
n1cky70

its funny when.....

Post by n1cky70 »

Was out for a couple yest, mainly for footy but my team got humped 5nil, so i thot beers it is. Picked my machines carefully and 1st was lab red from start 15 quid in and got top for £25 then 11 quid later top went £75 to my delight. with sum coins thot i would check out fnc - red as hell top does £70 then again next board £70. No notey so i lost out on the £11 IT IOUD!! Next pub vortex dropped and all red for 62 quid top goes for £105 and these 3 guys behind are cheering as have never seen that happen now to be fair i kinda expected it but all i got for 10mins was how lucky i was and how great it must feel ect ect

The point is- that its funny to people that 1) dont gamble or 2) dont play machines that getting the jp or big top isnt that big a deal. makes me laugh but also makes u think that i have a problem. :shock:
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

that wouldnt bother me that much...

what gets on my nerves is when you put 80 in for 105 out

and people in the pub act like you won a shit load
that always winds me up

perhaps they use monopoly money when they play the bandits
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Indeed!

Drove down to the cambridge services earlier and the JP gems was finally through the £5 block and quite red. 4 lost gambles before it finally goes up for £75, followed by two tenners and a fiver. £100 back, but i was almost a ton in. Bloke next to me was like what an amazing win mate, you must be chuffed! I say i've made diddly squat here mate, he doesn't believe me. Recurring theme!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Scott

Post by Scott »

you can do £50 on 50p mega spins in under 15 minutes no problem, you get a £70 top for £20 profit and the pub comes too a standstill.
Cobwebs 👆
JG

Post by JG »

Tell me about it, tell me about it. They just don't believe you do they? You have to understand though that the sort of people that hawk around and vulture supidletons are doubly stupid and if a fruit machine pays out £140 then that person is £130 to £139 up because the most anyone would ever dare to put in without being stupid is £10 and if you've won £140 then that is that and there is no arguing with that as that would be more stupid than the stupidleton.

"The reels weren't even spinning 'arf the time!"
"You cunta have put in more than £10!"
"WOTZ is Mega spoons?"

Part of the game, part of the game.

ARB1 on every single machine, at this time of the month before payday?

WTF?

You try the pubs around here and you'll see ARB1 is very hard to come by.

Look I've got a nearby FNC in my local. Pleasant machine, dare I say it's better than the moderner (bad English!) Show me where my Mummy is, I want my Mummy! I play it about twice a week, plus one in an arcade about twice a week. An ARB1 start is about a monthly occurence between those two machines. An ARB1 that plays ball and poops out perfectly.....even rarer. Where do you all find these happy, happy Reds?
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

i dont "DO" pubs once a week or every 3 days ect just go round randomly(obviously i know where all machines are) however u cant keep winning all the time off same machines unless its the weekend but even then there are lots of factors to take into account.

your average guy in a pub buying pint mite lose up to a tenner most usually 3 quid, now if its gotta recoup £100 after u get your big top then thats 30 normal punters. cos your pro or regular player will 8/10 times key it and fuck off!

Most of the time u have thye knowledge that the machine will or should pay and that your timing is good the rest is down to luck!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Well the real problem is that many pubs dont understand that machines can go for £105 within 5/10 mins. They simply dont understand that reds EAT cash on 50p MS (only assuming, havnt saw one over here yet!), i mean you could be £120 in inside 15 mins and then you drop a £105, right barred, well if it doesnt go that bad then your being watched the next few times you play the machine in question either way its bad news.

A lot of pubs i assume wont be used to the kind of cash these machines can pop for in one go, they are probably assuming £75 MAX, and that will be on a rare occasion.

I have had quite a few dodgy experiences with just collecting cah out of a machine which i have 'legitemetly' won, yes i won your illegal £150 jackpot. Had quite a few of these in recent years.

By the way does anyone know the situation involving 'plugging' basically with intend to decieve would amount too, found myself in a bit of trouble ATM.

Post by Guest »

Well the real problem is that many pubs dont understand that machines can go for £105 within 5/10 mins. They simply dont understand that reds EAT cash on 50p MS (only assuming, havnt saw one over here yet!), i mean you could be £120 in inside 15 mins and then you drop a £105, right barred, well if it doesnt go that bad then your being watched the next few times you play the machine in question either way its bad news.

A lot of pubs i assume wont be used to the kind of cash these machines can pop for in one go, they are probably assuming £75 MAX, and that will be on a rare occasion.

I have had a dodgy experience with just collecting cash out of a machine which i have legitemetly won :wink: , yes i won your illegal £150 jackpot. Had quite a few problems from that from recent weeks.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Small pubs are a problem, I got barred for loosing on a Red once. It had mega spins but was 25p, it ate £50 before giving a flat £25. I collected the whole lot out and started chundering it back through to recycle it. Got barred. :lol:

I've also been out in the sticks looking for a variety of unchipped machines, found a Yabba Dabba, about £20 in for £35. Landlord comes running over 'that wasn't ready to pay out..., etc, etc.' Getting harder to win everywhere, I mean £15 is hardly a lot but the funny looks you get even in Spoons when smashing a Red when they do these ridiculous streaks are building up, they're as subtle as a brick.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

My lucky day on Bucks Bunny, £38 in and £156 out but did have to watch a middle aged couple pump it before heading off for the bus!

£105 streak i was chuffed to bits never had one before!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=5713451289
led

Post by led »

What annoys me is the mannie in spoons who comes over and says to you that you won't get your money back because it only pays out £25. Then keeps looking at you as you put your money in to force the top and then says I would of taken that and cut your losses mate when you reach 2nd top feature or cash stack. :x
theoak

Post by theoak »

I LIKE that; when people tell you what to do and you prove them wrong.

I helped a guy on beaver las vegas once, he didnt know it was red. was about to collect, so I said 'shall I get you jackpot?' hi-lo'd up the super trail and half way up I went high on an 11 with him giving a comedy "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" as I did it, assuming id pressed the wrong button or something. He was so baffled when it went for the top (i didnt tell him why-just left him thinking I knew a 'trick')
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The ones I REALLY REALLY hate are the people that say "take the tenner" then you die, then next board you reach a tenner and again they say "Now take the tenner" you die again and they say "see I'd have £20 in the bank now!" WTF! F*cking muppets.
psyman

Post by psyman »

'Spoons staff are all brain dead baboons round here. They tried to kick my wife out the pub the other day coz she didnt have ID & couldnt prove she was over 18 - she is 30! Wouldn't have minded so much but she was drinking orange juice and there were kids as young as 8 in there.

Almost got kicked out the same spoons for taking £140 out a Coronation Street - even though I'd pumped about £100 in.