Pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
gambogaz1

Pulsation

Post by gambogaz1 »

Seen my 1st £35er tonight. Won't be playing it again! Over 15 times I lost the gamble from £10 to the top before it finally went up for???????????
£10!!!!!!!!! what a pile of shit!!!!!! and if that wasn't bad enough the next top gave only a tenner then worse still, I got all features red, hit the feature off bonus the machine all flashed then all th notes where red, hit the start and nothing lit up but i'd defo hit the start properly. hit the start again and it gave spin? with nothing in the bank!!!!!!!!! Well and truely robbed but how was i supposed to complain ? I thn started taking every £10 on offer and any red feature available. Got £80 back off about £130 in and thats the last time i'm going on it.
mjd

Post by mjd »

yikes.. These £35 machines sound risky to force! Extra tenner on offer, extra god knows how much input!
boom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ive had that once before when you light em all red and it hits spin on the 1st press, is a fucking joke they cant even get basic things like that right
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Yup

agreed, been mentioned a few times before.Shocking.

Really didn't like the upgrade this one!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I seem to do fine from this £35'er. Hit it once a week usually, and out of the 6 times i've done it, 5 times its been so ready! Hit it yesterday and was £51 in for £70 back (£45/£20 tops, £5 cash). Not too bad, and not been done over by it yet. Don't think anyone else forces it in there though, which might explain it!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

There's a 10p / £5 in the bowling alley here. All notes at the top are always red (all fivers). I've had three tops from it over the last three weeks, all went for £25... ;)

I'd be especially peeved if I only got a £10 top from a £35er, probably not the best machine for them to convert up. Although they could've made all the blue notes £15 or £20 to spice it up a bit... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Piulsations are a disgrace. Cost my mate £150 on a showing one for a flat £35. He has'nt played one since. £25s were foul too. You'd be lucky to make any profit. (£50 in for £50 at best)

Does anyone on here make regular money on these?

I've heard the 'jpgems are FAR BETTER on £35 though. Not tried and tested yet.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

If they light up naturally, just like ALL reds then they have a streak in them. Yes, pulsations can offer the 10 pound top, but if you re-force im suure you will get a larger top .
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

If you have put £150 in a showing one only to get a flat £35 then surely you would carry on as it would be there for more.

Didn't think JP Gems was converted to £35 so couldn't say but the normal nudge games are always better than these £10 end ones like pulsation, LT etc.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

ive had some good results on pulsation 50,60,70 profits before. i was off its tits and i was sharking on all the occasions lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

i had 2 near me a few months back that i done very well on, one was ready every week the other a bit longer, caught them buzzing many times. everyones had the £10 tops but had more good times than bad.
Cobwebs 👆
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Extreme Eddie wrote:i had 2 near me a few months back that i done very well on, one was ready every week the other a bit longer, caught them buzzing many times. everyones had the £10 tops but had more good times than bad.
You're probably talking about the £25 jackpot though. The £35 really is a disgrace. and all of the red hiddens and nearly all the features cap out at £10 aswell!(apart from red hidden riches, once got £23 on that)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I just must be super lucky! Destroyed the one here again yesterday for a £45 top, 5 x £10ers and an £8 nudge win off £40. Only a matter of time before i'm banned from there i feel.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Firefox wrote:
Extreme Eddie wrote:i had 2 near me a few months back that i done very well on, one was ready every week the other a bit longer, caught them buzzing many times. everyones had the £10 tops but had more good times than bad.
You're probably talking about the £25 jackpot though. The £35 really is a disgrace. and all of the red hiddens and nearly all the features cap out at £10 aswell!(apart from red hidden riches, once got £23 on that)

correct, yet too see a £35 pulsation..... the £25's are rare near me.
Cobwebs 👆
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Right, lost £60 in me £35 one of these today. Only £11 off and offering all red £10ers to start with. Got a quick top which did £20, and it was still red after. Rechased it......oh dear.

13 lost gambles from £10 -> Top. When it finally relented and went up on the 14th go, it rewarded me with a hefty £10er, with not much afters. Got another £20 top, then another £10 top before i gave up and collected stuff. 3 tenners, a notation and a £7 cash falls and i was done. It was so dead after that, it killed me on a 2 going for mixed boxes.

Dear oh dear, what a joke! :x