Vortex..... AHHHHHHHH!!!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Stopnstep

Vortex..... AHHHHHHHH!!!

Post by Stopnstep »

How frustraighting can this game be! Seems to be costing a fortune to get it going and even when it is the MS don't repeat costing you yet more to get the next MS. Is it only me that is struggling with this one? :x
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'm still waiting for my 1st play on this. i've had a few Invincibles pop up round my way but no Vortex Yet.
Scott

Post by Scott »

got 5 of these near me and found one of them showing for the first time yesterday, first top did'nt block at all and only cost £17 and went £35, re-cycled all of that and about another £10er for a £70 top.... still showing, put the best part of £30 in for another £35 top, next board i was on a £10er on a 6 so i collected, after trying a few boards and taking a few features i walked £56 up.... my first nice experience on this so far :D
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This certainly is an interesting one from Red. I've had it play terible, I've had it play lovely, I've also had it play so-so and then deliver a £70 top without any signs at all.

One thing I will say, is that it seems to go for more than £35 if you get the top by filling the name, as opposed to gambling the cash stack out.

Oh, and have gamble twice on dodgy numbers now from SS to MS ( a 6 and a 7) and it has given it both times! :shock: I can see that not being the norm though!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
rollem

Post by rollem »

Just got this in my spoons in horsham, preety whack fruit.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

These can light up and still not be there. Especially on 50p play Mega spin where you onlu need a 3 0r more to get up to 12 nudges. No where near as good as Invincible/ SA.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Well, had a horrer show on this tonight, full, one nudge board, no win, arb1, next board all red offers hidden riches, costs 110!! and goes fucking flat, nxt board, dead, that 35 in plus another 30 for yet another flat, next board dead, next board after dead...what?? Next board decide to take something, red pick a win, goes for 7 quid, and repeats to 28...different...ended up taking a huge 75/80 down, very annoying...but nothing I could have done, always tomorrow ;)
Unbelievable Jeff

Post by Guest »

I played this for the first time last w/e,seemed happy(ish),so decided for a force and see what happens.Biggest mistake i have ever made(regarding the fruits anyway :D ).
I had to leave it after it took the £150 on me and run to the nearest cashpoint(remembering the reels to check if anyone had been on),took out another £100,it took £10 of that for my first top(£160 in now).Flat £35 given so re-forced twice for two more flat £35's.
I finally lost the will to live as it went dead and i left it £150 down,sickening really.
By the looks of my experiance and others,these must be good for the £105 at some point!!.
Be careful when playing this one guys.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Not had a bad experience yet on this
Does cost a lot to go
Played one today cost £100 for the £105

It often will throw you in on 9/12 nudges and boxes will be there, so it will be red
You must read the board correct

That does sound like a horror story though Cros
It happens from time to time on reds
Although you took Red Pick a Win that repeated to £28 would mean the top would be there again
I would have pushed for another top
It would have had to repeat at some point if you had it 'showing' early enough
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

played this today in a pub in horsham 60 in for a 105 tops but that just made up 4 it from the fun nudgin criminals next to it :o ops:
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

[quote="CrosbyRules"]Well, had a horrer show on this tonight, full, one nudge board, no win, arb1, next board all red offers hidden riches, costs 110!! and goes fucking flat, nxt board, dead, that 35 in plus another 30 for yet another flat, next board dead, next board after dead...what?? Next board decide to take something, red pick a win, goes for 7 quid, and repeats to 28...different...ended up taking a huge 75/80 down, very annoying...but nothing I could have done, always tomorrow ]

This seems to be happening a lot these days (not just on Vortex)...

Join the club.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Mr Red I was running low on funds lol!
Unbelievable Jeff
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

CrosbyRules wrote:Mr Red I was running low on funds lol!
Ohh! ok then :D
Was wondering why you were colecting after so much in
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I found one playing wonderfully well today - it gave me 3 tops within £30 all from filling the name (saving the hassle of the neverending gambles to the top) which went for 35, 35 and 70 respectively.

It then offered the 'sucker' board which offers the tenner and kills you on the next gamble - and for the first time in ages I calmed my urge to go lower than a 10 and collected. Knowing my luck, it would probably have gone all the way if I'd carried on ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

This sort of redeemed itself for me yesterday, £50 in for £105 and £30 in for £70 :D . Still makes you work hard though.