what to think of £30 tops

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ssgtsnelly

what to think of £30 tops

Post by ssgtsnelly »

dosent happen very oftern it seems but lately have been getting a few £30 top boards on top giza mainly..no other wins collected.

what peoples views on this?

is it just over that barrier that in a few quid there might be another top or to low for the £50 and the mc is going dead.

seems strange...was loving it when got repeat yesterday after a first shot on 25 only for it to hit 4 then 1 then done :S

strange...was a bit sceptical to carry on as id only put about £8 in so took it and ran...if id been more in would you say carry on the punt or cut and run?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've had this a lot on DNA - as mentioned countless times elsewhere...

...I think it's where the machine starts to save up for another big streaking session. Have continued the force and then got a 'big' top within another £20-£30. Wise to walk away after that and leave it for at least a week (in a well played venue).

Was the machine playing pretty dead before / after?

I've also had a few runs of £30 tops, which is a 'big' dead spell. Sometimes worth leaving it for a lot longer than just a week in that case...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

i'd have stuck £2-£3 in to see how the reels spin, whether you get holds or bonuses that dont get you on the board etc.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

cheers matt, thats a good thing to know, am off to stockholm til sunday 2moro morn now and then a new student loan to have a bit of a bash with :)

i did think it was a bit wierd and i do recall when i got really stubg on a dna about 4 weeks ago and when i finally got past the 8 odd blocked tops it went for 25 then dead as..lost over a ton in that bitch that day...used to be good earner too..least now i know to look out for that sign and walk

cheers mate..
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

ssgtsnelly wrote:dosent happen very oftern it seems but lately have been getting a few £30 top boards on top giza mainly..no other wins collected.

what peoples views on this?

is it just over that barrier that in a few quid there might be another top or to low for the £50 and the mc is going dead.

seems strange...was loving it when got repeat yesterday after a first shot on 25 only for it to hit 4 then 1 then done :S

strange...was a bit sceptical to carry on as id only put about £8 in so took it and ran...if id been more in would you say carry on the punt or cut and run?
Odd tops normally happen when you get a top and it isn't actually red,used to happen a lot on Hilo silvers or Indys when getting a skill cash after a 70/105 top
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

You realise this was regarding £25 jackpot machines? And was 8 years ago?
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Yes I'm aware but the principle was the same on 35s,odd top means it wasn't red.......and yes I'm aware it's 8 years ago,but this is fruitchat there is no rules about how new or old the posts are the you can comment on
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

It used to be a bit fked up when they didn't even give the jackpot amount- let alone a repeat

Had a couple of the old reds gamble up past the jackpot on shit numbers then crash and reset without giving a win....