surprise off a red

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
maverick69

surprise off a red

Post by maverick69 »

went back home from uni as i had a week off, my local had two new machines a pay cheque and a invinsible, it used to have a shitty bell fruit and some karate thing cant remember the maker. ne way got a drink, said hi to the landlord as hadnt seen him for 3 months. first quid in pay cheque backing, 6 quid for the first board, went all red bar one, took me to 10 quid and killed me, next board redding again and offering top feasture on red, good sign, went all the way to the top for a 50 nice i thought 13 quid for 50, next 4 quid skill stop hit it on 12 as u do offering a tenner gambled to the top, did a 75, 125 off 13 quid thought surely it was dead, next board still reding gambled up to 15 quid didnt push my luck collected it 140 out from 18 quid now only if reds did this more often, no players and i live in a small town so it figured. on to the invicible keyed it, 20 off, i thought may be worth a force first board cost 16 quid all red bar 3 took me to 10 dead, next board coat 9 for top 85, couldnt belive it, along with milking some red features i was about 200 up from literally 20 minutes. went over to the bar to talk to landlord and he said they get loads of play but no one knows what there doing lol, sounds about right for my little town, he even changed 150 coins into notes, now thats a good landlord, top class night

if only the city i was studying in was as good, everywhere is fucking dead reds 90 plus off, i cant be bothered with it

roll on the summer and the seaside holidays makers

we are going to make some right money, 3 month holiday from uni, thats when the real play starts, make some proper money

thats my little rant over with lol :D
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

OK then, which small town is it?

Or what county at least!
Stopnstep

Re: surprise off a red

Post by Stopnstep »

maverick69 wrote: next board coat 9 for top 85, :D
Good win mate. The top can't go for £85 on Invincible though.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

75 top mis type, and the county is devon, this town only has 4 - 5 pubs but its a little gold mine