Weird play

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
anfield road

Weird play

Post by anfield road »

Right yesterday went on a Pay Cheque and it was all green bar 1 so decided to take the find the pea feature which gave £6 (its not called find the pea) then back on for a further £4 after £20 in and about £25 out it gave a skill stop for £15 on a 1 lower and I was on £25 on a 3 which I collected.

Then the next board all red bar 1 which I took the Toggle Climb for £7 then it gave a slow down bonus for NR with £15 there on a 2 I went higher and died.

Then it went dead and took £12 to the next board and died then gave a NR for £15 on a 2 higher for £25 which I collected.

Today played a SKR which was £30 off and dead after playing through the rough it started showing reds so forced and got £50 or £50 in anyway the Pay Cheque was weird, when it offred the £25 should I have then started forcing?
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

You went lower than a 1? That's a novel one!

I'm a bit puzzled as to why you took the Toggle Climb considering the board was all red bar one feature, and it followed a JP. That board is so often a JP board too and clearly there was some more value to be had, surely?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

You should have gambled for top the first time

You also had a chance the second time as it can roll from JP
If its going mostly red with no boxes available its streaking
Can throw in a fake one
But as you were offered a red feature it was streaking
So it still had a top in it
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

:D :D
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I were not to bothered as I had taken alot of profit and if it would have bumped me I would have being really gutted
justice For The 96
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

im puzzled you took toggle. It should ahve been £10er anyway, thers no block at £7.

if Im going to take a red feature I always take one of the "potable" ones, iE Hidden riches, ftp, cashfalls.

should have pushed for top. PC has tendency for going from "dead to red"
ob

Post by ob »

"Then the next board all red bar 1 which I took the Toggle Climb for £7"

omg do people ever learn....

sorry but even my sister would have played for top there lol.

One of the most annoying things IMO, is that when reds are so obviously ready for top/streak, and mugs take loads of fucking £5-10 wins/features, which goes on for ages, eventually KILLING the machine with NO profit to anyone apart from leisure link - go back to section 16's if your this crap honestly
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

err

err

errr

i thinkk someones aid it already.. but

LLLLLLOOOOLLL

you found a red in this state???????????? where do you live?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - oh well, at least he's happy with his profit! I'm sure that a potential £75 total on though!

I'll admit, I've never seen / played a paycheque, but if it's anything like most other reds of that time - we "all" know the potential!

OT: Why did Reds' 'Critical Mass' have different graphics to all the others (fruit symbols etc)? Was their graphic designer on long term sick?

CM was brilliant, only had one by me for about 4 weeks, but 'Red Locked' was a brilliant sign, and the top feature was certainly novel! (A tease that the 'lose' was right next to the £25 though, so you thought it was going to go for one more!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

ive herd of taking wins can bring the streak on but at some stage you have to go for the streak anfield............HELLO :shock: :roll: :lol: :shock: :roll: :lol:
I love it when a plan comes together
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I'll admit, I've never seen / played a paycheque, but if it's anything like most other reds of that time - we "all" know the potential!
It's identical to your average Rocket Money/Top Giza etc - a nice 'friendly' readable machine that 'shows reds' when it's ready.

I was tearing my hair out watching a woman play one near me while I was having a social drink or three, she was staring at all-red-bar-one boards, and kept taking features... Fast Cash (red) for £3; Criss-Cross Cash (red) for a whopping £2 and various others where she had no skill at all and ended up killing it.

:o ops:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Saw someone on a Rocket Money the other day actually hit mystery on red toggle climb :shock:
Board all red bar one
He then got a skill shot and hit 7 nudges yes 7
Auto nudge was £15
Took it
Next board cash falls red £3

People like this need to be shot
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Thus biting the hand that feeds you?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

aww red i would have been beside my self if id seen that, bet that set it back a fair few quid for you to go and mop up...best ive had it TELLING a guy that hes got IM on space raiders, doing half of it for him and then he presses collect twice when doing a bonus skill shot lol...took two dollar, i was in a little off period from the fruities when this happned hence me telling him but doing that would be too good to miss...£2 in a nice £32 ms, left it at that..

we got a RM back here now :D i doooo love this machine..
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

OMG I hate it when this happen's, had to watch a guy on LAB yesterday for over an hour with it redding the WHOLE time, he just kept taking crap red features and re-cycling the money, in the end had to give up waiting and go as time is money as they say. :x