Pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Danny1988

Pulsation

Post by Danny1988 »

Hey, was wondering if any one has played this, new in pub by mine. looks similar to leagl tender and stack attack., it looks like it is good when it is paying out as some fella won about 60 an boards was always red.
richsheldon

Post by richsheldon »

Got this where I work, on one occasion I saw someone get about £75 out and on other occasions I've seen people put £40/50 in and only get £10 out. Tend to play the others in there myself so not to sure about this one, could also use a few simple pointers.
Danny1988

Post by Danny1988 »

dont lik this any more had few 75 out of it but m,ost of time it just eats yer credit seems like theres a blantant block on it. so i dont go on it anymore ill give you a tip leave well alone
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

haha, or learn how to play it....

You wont get 75's every time..

*sighs

Matt
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

never seen/heard of,

really new/old?
richsheldon

Post by richsheldon »

Key'd this last night and was about £3 off. Took about £30 to get the pulsation feature but all the notes were blue and it only let me have 1 tenner before booting me off. Went for it again, it took about 20 - 30 for pulsation, this time all the notes were red except for 1 blue note, gave me a red 25 then the blue 10 then off. Leaving me about £15 down.

All part of the learning curve lol
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've only played Legal Tender about 3 times, but found that when you get all the top notes bar one red, it gives you the £10 first then anything up to £100 on the reds... Had the £110 off the top of these twice out of the three times I've been on it... :)

...Not so on this it seems... :(

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
richsheldon

Post by richsheldon »

I'm working in there tonight so I'll keep an eye on it, all the locals saw me take £35 out of it just before closing so they'll think its empty lol. Still will be close to full so maybe by the end of the night it will be ripe for picking.

See what it gives me this time lol, some people never learn!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

And here it is....

This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy

Post by Guest »

Dunhamzzz wrote:never seen/heard of,

really new/old?
Its new, its on reds sight i believe in the sneak preview section.

Looks very similar to slider which wasnt too bad.

Wouldnt say its red's best effort graphics wise but that doesnt really matter does it :?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Im gonna say its more like legal tender
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I see Red are introducing this 'Mega Spin' business to a lot of their new machines. It's just a way of getting more coins in the cashbox really...

I play them on Mega Spin, as it's just a quicker way to progress to the top. It means though, that more people will put more money in it each time they play 'the force' if you see what I mean....

...In other words, as it doesn't take 'as long' to force for the top, there's more time for more people to play it!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Arrived at the pub at lunchtime to find the LeisureLink lorry parked outside.

'Ooooh' said I, wondering what may be coming/going.

Out went Round The Bend, in went a brand spanking new Pulsation. First time I've seen one of these. First time this particular m/c had been sited, according to the man.

Spent best part of an hour playing it; got a bit frustrated. Loads of red showing from the off, so I was hopeful of some quick profit. Loads of Skill Stops - the light bounces or 'slips' back off the 99 nudges (just like Legal Tender).

Got to the top 4 times, each time with at least three red notes and each time it awarded two £10 wins and then kicked me off. So over the space of about £73, I had £80 back.

This can't go on forever, said I - so I ploughed on. After another £35 in and the reds long since disappeared, a series of gambles take me up to 16 nudges, enough for red sevens. Gambled out the top which did one blue tenner followed by 3 red Jackpots. Much better!

Next board, Choose a Trail dumps me midway up the nudge stack. A couple of No Lose bonuses get me up to a position to take the Red hiddens (or red 'pulses' as they're called). I grab Notation expecting it to work in a similar way as Stack Attack, but no - it's just a single knockout on the top notes in the colours they were in when you took the nudges. So despite me having a 6/bonus in the middle window, it made no difference - I was still taking a knockout at 4 reds and 2 blues. It lands on a blue tenner, of course.

Anyhoo a neat bit of profit, and learnt a bit about the machine too.

Tomcat - there's a great emptier for this one too - send me £40,000 by PayPal and I'll have my butler deliver it to you personally 8)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matty

Post by Matty »

any student discount on that mate :? :
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Lad's don't be silly, Tomcat already has it. He'll come on here in a bit telling everyone what it is!
Unbelievable Jeff