Top Giza

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
joe3_3

Top Giza

Post by joe3_3 »

I have read some of the posts that i could find about this m/c but it still manages to nearly allways beat me which is a shame as its in my local bookies.(it also has a note changer, does that affect it in anyway>?)
are there any good features worth taking or to look out for in anyones opinion?
plus if all features are red is it IM, I dont think i have ahad all the features red b4,but quite a few times one or 2 off?
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The notechanger will make absolutely no change to your chances of winning, so don't let it distract you. If the machine starts to run short of funds to pay out change, it'll simply stop the notechanger from accepting notes until it has enough coins again.

On Top Giza, if you manage to get every single one of the 12 features lit red, and you successfully gamble up to the next feature exchange point, then it won't spin the arrow - it'll simple award the top feature for either 25, 50 or 75 quid. Beware that getting them all lit red is great, but no good if you lose the gamble to the next exchange!

This makes Top Giza different to Cobra Cabana and Rocket Money, where the moment you get the final feature lit red it takes you straight up to the top feature without the need to gamble.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

oh right thats interesting i would of assumed that if they all were red thats it would be im
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nope, beware of dead boards too. They often light all but one or two features red.....then don't let you get to the exchange point to spin the feature wheel. A red herring if ever there was one.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

nixxy wrote:The notechanger will make absolutely no change to your chances of winning, so don't let it distract you. If the machine starts to run short of funds to pay out change, it'll simply stop the notechanger from accepting notes until it has enough coins again.

On Top Giza, if you manage to get every single one of the 12 features lit red, and you successfully gamble up to the next feature exchange point, then it won't spin the arrow - it'll simple award the top feature for either 25, 50 or 75 quid. Beware that getting them all lit red is great, but no good if you lose the gamble to the next exchange!

This makes Top Giza different to Cobra Cabana and Rocket Money, where the moment you get the final feature lit red it takes you straight up to the top feature without the need to gamble.

With Cobra Cobana you need to gamble to the exchange point when you get all the features red.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Ive seen it be one or two features off loads of times, but are there any paricular good features worth taking on this that are say £6+ ??
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Almost all the features (when red) can offer £10+ when happy, a few of them are JP capable as well.

Star Choice is one to look out for when red, toggle climb is an easy tenner, find the lady can be anything from £5-£25 depending on the m/c's mood. If you're good at skill stops then cash falls can be good for £10, and I've hit JP a couple of times. Also pick a win, nudge shuffle etc will give a tenner if happy.

If you get all red features apart from 1 or 2 whilst being low on the cash trail, keep playing 'cos it should be happy. Not always worth forcing, sometimes better value can be had from taking a succession of red features & building up a bank. Also check the other threads on Red machines, most of the features and general playing tips are generic and apply to all their newer machines.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

i played it today but only with £4 on me so was quite relieved to get in on second spin. £4 nudge win. higher than a three but then collected the fiver as didnt fancy lower than a 9..was tempted though all but two of the features were red..plus the m/c was dropping
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think you done OK - very easy to get sucked in, and if you've only got £4 on you - don't, don't, don't get sucked in! 8)

Remember, Reds can go for over an 'Ayrton Senna' without seing a single board entry... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

well if i had more money on me i would of gone lower than the 9 but profit id profit decided to 'invest' the £5 on a double on egypt and nrum to win
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

bad spelling there

well if i had more money on me i would of gone lower than the 9 but profit is profit decided to 'invest' the £5 on a double on egypt and brum to win
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

mr BIG wrote:With Cobra Cobana you need to gamble to the exchange point when you get all the features red.
Oops, should've made myself clear - it automatically awards the top feature when you light the final feature red via the Red Alert bonus.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

as far as skill stops go im pretty good but not good at cash falls, can get high up on toggle climb but i reckon I only know what half the features are on this
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

&quot wrote:
mr BIG wrote:With Cobra Cobana you need to gamble to the exchange point when you get all the features red.
Oops, should've made myself clear - it automatically awards the top feature when you light the final feature red via the Red Alert bonus.[/quote

Sorry, wrong again :D

Once you get the features red by the alert bonus you still have to get to the exchange point to be awarded the top.

I know this because it has killed me on numerous occasions before the exchange.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

mr BIG wrote: ... Sorry, wrong again...
Maybe I dreamt it then :)