Red Gaming - That's Magic

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
shorey

Red Gaming - That's Magic

Post by shorey »

Evening all,

Right, ive bought a second hand fruit machine, its Red Gaming, called thats magic!

I have no idea what im doin with it to be honest, i turned it on and it was a demo n kept giving me £6.25 to play with, i opened it up unplugged a little chip that said £25 and another which had 78% on it (guessing that is win percentage) i plugged them back in again and it now takes cash, which is what i wanted.

But.....how do i change the win percentage? change the jackpot from £25 to £5? and turn the volume down? its so loud!

Cheers in advance for you help
darren

Re: Red Gaming - That's Magic

Post by darren »

Volume hold Hi button while turning refill key should work.
PMK

Post by PMK »

You can only change the %age on these with a %age key. Get them off e-bay for about £1-£5! Take your one out(78% one) and put the new one in, I believe you can get adjustable ones to!

The volume can either be changed with a refil key also available off ebay for pennies, insert it in the slot to the right just inside the payout tray and go through the options, or possibly in the test mode - Switch machine on with top door open, press the red button twice on the main cpu and cycle through the options I'm pretty sure one is volume, its definately doable on one of these options!!!

Good luck.
darren

Post by darren »

True, thats magic (i think) is old enough to still have a 'menu' upon keying. Volume control is definetly on it.