boards after a jp

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

yeehaaaaa
Unbelievable Jeff
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Shaggerty wrote:I got a £70 top from terminator tonight.
When it said 'No' to repeat, the reels spun in a 4 and a 1 (£1 a spin) and it shoved me straight back up to 12 nudges.

£15 > £25 > £50 via gambles, then magic number as a bonus for another £70 top.

99% of the time I'll try a machine for one more board
I didn't think Terminators could do bonus boards ??
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

if it doesn't i've had some ready terminators lol
Unbelievable Jeff
ob

Post by ob »

CrosbyRules wrote:if it doesn't i've had some ready terminators lol
I had this bonus board on terminator once, did choose a trail when red lines 2 nudges off, didnt offer over 1 nudge once, then did 11 lower 12...

U telling me that's coincidence lol!

Unless there is different programs....

Besides which termintor is shite in the 1st place, and only should be played in very good pubs!
JG

Post by JG »

Yeah it's fairly gash in Showboat on 86% and super mega gash in any place that isn't Showboat as it'll be on 74% or less.
I've had loadsa boards afters in that Showboat where Mr. Hi Lo was spotted at the weekend. Just like Ob, things like get to a fiver with life then 3....2.......1.........DEAD. Bonus board my arse.
I bet there's a seperate chip for Cambridge, Norwich and Bexley Terminators that allows gratuitous £210 bonii boards.
In Houventry what happens is it goes AHEM, throws you a stray £25 then takes £80 to give you £70 or once in a blue moon £105.
When it's ready and when it's not ready it loves to kill you on yellow 10 to yellow 11, it loves that so much it just has to do it. Another comedy move is to give you all colours bar blue on a 3 and then hi.....2.....like yeah if you'd gone lower you would have got the skill bonii and won the gamble.
Super tease, love it.
Don't get me wrong I've had a top off a fiver and a £105 off £40 before, 86% Terminator is ok if you see it get pumped, but usually it's £15 for an exchange, rock solid £5 max.
You can empty these off red target practice but it's very complicated and I promised I wouldn't mention it on here.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

%s are a real niggle of mine. As you know I put my Flashback % down to 80. What awful gashiness! I could force out the flashypooper for a massive nineteen sheets and then a bit of recycling and it'd be full again and slipping for strawberries. So now BRILLIANT NEWS!! It's on 98% again, HURRAH! which means excellent playability.

Other things that annoy me are seeing £500 Rainbow Riches on 90%. Super tight. Also I lost £48 in a 92% 5 Liner recently, before anyone presses the big red button marked DISCIPLINE FAILURE ALERT let me tell you I've had a fair few good results on that as well. Shows how naughty they can be, real proper naughty, just imagine a play up at 70% in a services. As it takes so longer to get to where you need to get, it's not a question of seeing that the house advantage is *4, no, everything is tighter and geared to ultra rip mode. A 70% 5 Liner could take half a K off you no problem if you wanted a bit of a session. Easy. It could do it.

Another really annoying thing is that HOF just up the road from there. I know Matt from London will come up every other Tuesday and eat it, but listen right, phone, 3b, grapes and Xtra life....boost....2....1......wtf?!? That's a gimmie in my book.

Anyway my favourite Alien is under mega snoopy hyper nosey ultra taff barman surveillance, so I'm expecting a barring or a derogatory comment about the English Rugby team any time soon. It's the only one in a fifty squillion mile radius that might be stepping within a nifty.
Bar that lep in a highly burnt area full of IT whizzkids with too much money.

Anyway enough chatter I need to sleep. I've annoyed the other half by choosing Rush Poker over Rush Sex. Oh well.....
JG
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

the one in cambridge arc, had 2 bonus boards both went in for 70's, also had one in norwich when they first turned up, bonus board 105
Unbelievable Jeff
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

problem with some players they dont know how to play red gamings, after a big top for not much in.....5 6 quid in, if no board fucking leave it u mug. enough times ive seen wannabe players put 20 -30 quid in for a board afer a 105....ur a shit player..dont waste profit move on
DJJamesMtn

Post by DJJamesMtn »

The whole Hi-Lo thing fucks me off anyway. If it's a good board and you have a 2 or 11 you JUST KNOW what's gonna happen.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - the classic mistake I would make on Hi Lo's when they first came out was pushing too far with See The Futures in tact. So often would a 2 / 11 doink you in that cicumstance...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."