Take Two

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Nixxy

Take Two

Post by Nixxy »

OK, I really don't understand this machine.

I only have one within miles and miles of me, and I've only played it a couple of times. But each time, I've still not understood what the hell is going on.

I can see that the JP likes to repeat, but is very rarely awarded - and what exactly is the top feature?

The arrow thingy on the right looks like a possibility, but I can't see how it could award a run of 50 or 75 without a repeating JP...

.. can anyone enlighten me?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

only played this a few times the arrows on the side.. i think you can gain 1-5 and if you choose this, it runs the arrows around a circut of wins when the arrow hits the amount you gain it so 3 arrows 3 possible amounts, say £15 3x £5 but no chance of a big streak this way as you lose the arrows once they have gained a win.....force for the top for a usual red top feature blocks on the £15 mark but if its showing well it shouldnt take £25 to get there, on my small experience of this its not the greatest red, but if its showing worth a blast plus the afters can add up after a flat top board but not sure if you should just recycle for the streak......like the way you can play both sides of the board.....
I love it when a plan comes together
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

This is probably my least favourite Red m/c at the moment, hiddens are pretty crap and the concept of making the good features only exchangable on higher cash amounts is poor. Being able to take a feature capable of £10+ despite being on only £1-£2 on the cash trail is one of the things that I liked most about the slightly older reds.

I think the arrow on the right can give a variety of different amounts, I've had it land on a £15 (when red) before, but as you say you only get one shot.

Another thing to note, if you get both numbers the same once both feature trails are activated then you can no-lose gamble on one of them, a bit like Bonkers etc.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Old thread i know.

But played one today for the first time in about 6 months.

So easy profit it was untrue.

£5 in got 6 fruit steps to the tenner.

Both numbers were a 10 so went higher on the left side went to an 11.

So now on £15 just about to take the gamble to top when i realise that the other 10 is a bonus and my 11 steps to a bonus number as well. So i have a slow down bonus which i take for 'step up' to jp which repeats twice to £75 :lol: :lol:

Could not believe how easy it was.

I always played this m/c for red arrows only to induce the streak (a bit like taking dna feature) but this was not necessary. :D
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Having had almost 6 months to think about it since the original thread was posted, I've seen how to go about playing these better. Texas Pete's post about the no-lose gamble on identical numbers was invaluable!

Also noticed that when it really wants to play, it drops in number runner very frequently, aswell as skill bonuses so that you can select Number Runner.

Totally ignoring the red arrows distraction on the right-hand side seems the order of the day (unless you end up with 5 red arrows or something ridiculous) as said above, the JP+rpt at the top IS essentially the top feature - and still likes to repeat.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

the top can be amazingly hard to get on this machine if it's in the mood, doesnt matter how happy it is when you get on it, ie. numberrunner, gamble to £10, offering 3/4 red arrows etcetc. it still wont let you win to the top...

for this reason most players wont touch them...

had a flurry on one the other day that was full and first board went to £10 after offering 3 red arrows, decided to push for top, and it cost £120 for the top which gave £50 ( 1 repeat ). However was still very happy afterwards skill bonus etc., so I decided to try and bank as much as I could by taking features / red arrow wins, after a load of £5/7/10/15 wins was back to about evens ( amazing buzz it had ), and then got 1 red arrow for £25 to actually make on it....

One wonders if it had that much value in it why it blocked the top for so long....

Moral of the story - strange, dodgy machine!