x rated £25 jp

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
swych

x rated £25 jp

Post by swych »

just found one of these in a local club, its well old, is there anything on it? the regulars pump a few quid through it.
pms would be well appreciated.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This was a great Red. Just whack for the top from careful usage of fruitsteps / nudges / exchanges. There was some idle chatter about the £10rpt feature shot being free, but I only ever found that would pay 'to percentage'. Good find!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
silent g

Post by silent g »

Matt Vinyl wrote:This was a great Red. Just whack for the top from careful usage of fruitsteps / nudges / exchanges. There was some idle chatter about the £10rpt feature shot being free, but I only ever found that would pay 'to percentage'. Good find!
they had one up ur end in the shoppers amusements for a while next to the top gears didnt they. that was a gooden.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ob

Post by ob »

silent g wrote:
Matt Vinyl wrote:This was a great Red. Just whack for the top from careful usage of fruitsteps / nudges / exchanges. There was some idle chatter about the £10rpt feature shot being free, but I only ever found that would pay 'to percentage'. Good find!
they had one up ur end in the shoppers amusements for a while next to the top gears didnt they. that was a gooden.
Lol I dunno about that it was always done...

That must have been you matt!

I think where this £10 rep. being free idea came from is that when u took it, the machine had £50/75 off value as they were generally streak ready when they offered it. Hence the machine still looks flying even after taking a couple of them... It clearly was never free in any sense!
darren

Post by darren »

Wasnt free but would come back most boards. Almost as profitable just to take them. I still have one, but its pretty poor as once red itl 4shot and hit the £10 9/10, far too easy for punters to kill it.

Were one of the best reds going at one stage but nothing compared to £35/70's for potential profit.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, I used to play this one a couple of times a week (Shoppers' Pride) and it was a very profitable venture. The signs on these steppers were a definite - none of this fakery that we see on a lot of them now... ;)

I, like most of us I guess, wish that Red would revisit this idea and release a £70 version. Trouble is, I imagine all the joy would be taken out of it? :(
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

This was the only Red - correct me if I'm wrong - where you could get the top feature from the Bonus at position 4 on the trail (NR to red 7s didn't need a gamble to the top).
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

early grub a dubs did also allow toppage from trail.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, that is very true - Number Runner on this was almost 'always' a top, whether you bought in:

-Enough nudges for red sevens
-Enough steps for red sevens
-Red sevens themselves
-Blue sevens and you were on / had a step to a no lose position.

A great machine - I was never sure if I liked DNA more or not. I had more results on DNA, but X-rated was more 'solid' - if you know what I mean...! :)