£5 Vortex Manchester Airport Arrivals

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
jeffvickers

£5 Vortex Manchester Airport Arrivals

Post by jeffvickers »

Anyone had the misfortune of playing this crock of shite?

At least the machines in the departure lounge cover your airline sundries costs!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

does that bloke still go in there with his fork and sticky tape? Shoves tape down the slot an comes back every few hours to poke it out and get peoples stuck coins?
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Spyder wrote:does that bloke still go in there with his fork and sticky tape? Shoves tape down the slot an comes back every few hours to poke it out and get peoples stuck coins?
Thats just weird
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

lol £5 vortexs hate winning for the top even if red and 100 in
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Thats where i flew to last time and they had it also few 5er extremes and that!
JG

Post by JG »

Cracking machine Jeff. I once remember making £60 billion million pounds one day and I was winning on everything. I was getting really cocky, getting big streaks on Magic 7s, unforceable Bell Fruits, Party Times and random shit. The shitter the machine, the bigger the payout. In fact I was starting to delibertly avoid playables, as who needed £25 profit when you could confortably fluke £100 off a totally unplayable? It was 11:23 pm up at a bowling alley. I'd just had an all cars on a Road to Riches and a bogey WILD on a P5 for a ton between the two. I ignored the dial as I couldn't be arsed gambling my arse off for £25 MS even though I was sure it was properly ahead and dialling. Beat the banker rolled in phones for a £25 box. So I moved onto the £5 Vortex. The first board cost £17 and was all green bar one. As it cost £2 more than the standard triple jackpot top on Reds of that time, I assumed it must be there. So I paid another £17 for a bonus that wasn't boost, to lose the gamble first go. Despite being 8 million pounds up still for the day, I did consider putting my fist through it. Instead I paid another £17 for a green board that gave £5. Then it died as it took £17 for the next boost and another £17 for a boost to one and to die and another £17 for a number runner for a £10 top. I checked one more board (£17) and it killed me on the gamble from £1.02 to £1.04 on the cash side. I assume there's some kind of Shazam big money shit where you don't play for top but for wank series and you get £30, I don't know, check Buddylove/Crazybars videos it's probably amongst there somewhere. Thankfully the place closed, other wise I may have done my £8 million in £5 Vortex.
Stick with FOBT Jeff, they're safer. One to cross off the list.

JG smiles benignly at the freshness of departure lounge fruits.
Put it like this, it wasn't like being injected into Holland Park, also a great big collosus if you had the time. Terminal Duos this is.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

It definitely is not a good machine on the £5 jackpot, however if you feel that you MUST play it, on pain of death from an unknown source, or perhaps to gain superhuman power...They're the only reason to play the £5 vortex. However, back to the point, I would suggest taking a variety of features instead of going for the top....As these are so-so and mostly flat,(Mind you there might be a £30 in there somewhere. It's hiding. Is it behind the £17 board?) I would go for Whirlwind, I think that is the name of it, failing that, Pick a win red, and maybe Blizzard Series off the hiddens.