Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well there is one big thing on this that is misunderstood on this forum because people r linking it to other reds.

And decent players pm me and i'll explain and maybe u can swap some info back - so maybe slammer, MrRed, MattB or whoever else is good on this....
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I've bit my tongue on this matter for long enough now, so i'll chip in.

The first time I saw this game I thought 'typical red, but with the odd twist' so I gave it an hour of my time. I made £60 on it, but put most of it back in pissing around on it. Why? Because everytime Red introduce a game that deviates slightly from what they usually churn out it turns out to be either emptiable, of very profitable.

Lock and load
Fruit U Sir
Las Vegas Cash
Scuba Dooby Dough

I'm sure you get the drift.....

Forget whether they are going red or not, there are other reasons for taking them on. I've played a couple over the last week or so that haven't quite danced to my tune, so to speak, but still made money on them. Having said that i've been tanned on a couple also, so its not all smiles and sunshine. One I lost on had been played to a very high standard in my opinion.

I've lost 2 as well, not to mention other stuff. And if they are widely introduced they will not be the same game.
pokerkingqueen

hmmmmmmmm

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Whats quite interesting is that these are a big topic - they arent really that good compared to the big tricks which are in the hood right now

You know when things are easy, e.g. when reds were good because players were doing p5s/purples etc

Just wait till the next ones out
Slammer

Re: hmmmmmmmm

Post by Slammer »

pokerkingqueen wrote:Whats quite interesting is that these are a big topic - they arent really that good compared to the big tricks which are in the hood right now

You know when things are easy, e.g. when reds were good because players were doing p5s/purples etc

Just wait till the next ones out

No idea about the hood, but theres been a few decent meth/mtys out 'on the street' for months now.

McStreak has confirmed what I've been trying to say for ages on HiLo as had a couple of other people on here now. Hopefully some of you will have picked up and learnt whilst other idiots like Spyder were too blind to see past the trees and can continue just playing their 'glowing reds'.

:P
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Slammer wrote:McStreak has confirmed what I've been trying to say for ages on HiLo as had a couple of other people on here now. Hopefully some of you will have picked up and learnt whilst other idiots like Spyder were too blind to see past the trees and can continue just playing their 'glowing reds'.

mate... im not playing "glowing" reds... and i agree that this does give pots/streaks whilst seemingly dead..

but you're playing them on consecutive days and not even waiting till they are full again? £10 difference in the hopper and you're pushing it again thinking you should get a good run?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'm yet to see 1 of these but you gotta understand what spyder is saying?? #Even an actual emptier you wouldn't bother with it unless your scaring off another player??
Fair enough your held in a high esteem with some members but I really don't know why you'd take on a m/c that you've hammered less than 48hrs previous. Is the rest of your local area that bad??
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

maybe its too keep other players off it? has no one thought about that?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

GaryChandler wrote:maybe its too keep other players off it? has no one thought about that?
right, now ya've lost me completely....

please... on here or by pm, someone explain to me the logic of playing a machine for at the MAXIMUM £40 profit...

if these are getting emptied, just pm me saying "empty" i dont care, they make me good money at the minute.

if, on a non empty machine, that you have PREVIOUSLY "hammered" leaving £30 in, then 24/ish hours later come to and find £10 +/- what you left at, have another go..... please explain the rest

i will play one of these and force if, the right signs (which i now regret mentioning) are there.. otherwise a feature or two, followed by keying to see how much is there..... next time i come ill get a heads up from this???

please explain what i have said through this thread that is so inaccurate????
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

how was he meant to know it only had £40 on it? without keying it obviously. could of had change in it £2 coins etc..

And before this no one thought it was possible to lose on a hi lo silver...

I tihnk your just making yourself look like a idiot tbh.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Spyder wrote:
Slammer wrote:McStreak has confirmed what I've been trying to say for ages on HiLo as had a couple of other people on here now. Hopefully some of you will have picked up and learnt whilst other idiots like Spyder were too blind to see past the trees and can continue just playing their 'glowing reds'.

mate... im not playing "glowing" reds... and i agree that this does give pots/streaks whilst seemingly dead..

but you're playing them on consecutive days and not even waiting till they are full again? £10 difference in the hopper and you're pushing it again thinking you should get a good run?
1. It had had 2 solid days (in a WETHERSPOONS). Did you know you can do a cluedo 3/4 times a day in most wetherspoons?

2. I didnt know it only had an extra 10'r in it. If I had, maybe I wouldnt have played it. Dunno. What I do know is, I'd expect to lose maybe £20, £30 tops on it. Thats fine.... Not take £270 for a JP and end up losing 250 on it.

For the record, my 'other' one, I played /TWICE/ last night for good profit both times.

Interesting that I've still never lost on this one, yet the other one (that raped me like a white bitch walking through the african jungle) I have lost on twice (one massivly, the other was a 30 loss) and I hardly ever play it now because Im reaching the point of just putting it through to be done with it.

Oh, one final thing. The one Ive never lost on, rarely has the note light on (but sometimes does come on, so its not disabled / blown bulb).

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

To be honest Slammer you may as well stop trying to explain about these
Those who know, know
Those who dont, are simply just not getting it at all
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

MrRed wrote:To be honest Slammer you may as well stop trying to explain about these
Those who know, know
Those who dont, are simply just not getting it at all

:lol:

Sad, but True!

:roll:

Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if i play a machine and get a decent amount out, i dont go back for about a week. unless i know its in a good spot...

i still always carry a key, just so i dont get into the same situation as you did.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Spyder wrote:if i play a machine and get a decent amount out, i dont go back for about a week. unless i know its in a good spot...

i still always carry a key, just so i dont get into the same situation as you did.

Fair enough. I'll leave you to your keying.

You still never said why £40 was a rubbish figure to try and make? what do you aim to make per unit?

ob

Post by ob »

OK this isn't a personal attack mark, don't take it the wrong way, but I think your on a loser here, the refill knowledge does mean something.

I've heard this rubbish from this so called "great players" countless times, oh I don't need to key, I'm too good blah blah, well quite frankly it's a LOAD OF RUBBISH. As I said it's no pivotal, but it is certainly information you'd like to know - ie. yesterday cash or bust, not a done area, wasn't full and was pretty dead, without a key I'm leaving it; key it, £20 light, that'll do, £40 for £105. Might I add for the first £20 it looked absolutely stone YOU COULD NOT TELL IT WAS READY AT ALL!

Quite frankly of course a machine £210 light (barring emptiers) is unlikely to be profit, comparitive to one say £150-160 light, NO ONE CAN DEBATE THIS.

Also saying "I don't play reds" etc. as there is better stuff? Reds have been brilliant over the past few years, I'd probably average £30 profit per unit, disregarding ones in done areas ie. town centres. Yes winstoppers etc may be better than this, but there isn't sufficient numbers of them to merit not playing reds.

I think some on here are blindly agreeing to what mark says in a vain attempt to get in his good books or try and look good themselves.