vortex

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

not saying that, but i thought by what he said he took the first top before it was red maybe....meaning flat was inevitable
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yes yes yes mate....you just have to glow these up first. Anyone who doesn't is just on a hiding to nothing in the long run. Tenner ready means nothing, can cost a ton (at times) for reds from a tenner ready, as others will testify...
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

erm i wouldn't say u have to red these up, if you take a 35 when your a fair amount in and it aint red it wont normally take a lot more than that 35 back in to red up anyway.
Scott

Post by Scott »

They can show the very next board after the first top.
Cobwebs 👆
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

Played it yesterday wathched a bloke do £20 for no boards nothing so I as a go £6 quid into it ofers mostly blue features but, only took £3 then recycle plus another £8 then I get all green blizard series which went for £16 few quid back and some life comes back it goes all red bar one feature but cant get onto features, so took £5 , then £6 quid later I get another board which is mostly blue bar two features one of which was storm force so keep pushing and it gives storm force red, which goes for £8 then two quid later back in and I gamble nudges to 8 and it offers blizard series again green which i take and that goes for £12 quid then i gave up and left it. Not yet made me mind up about it..
SHE IS AN UGLY FUCK FACE PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This...
then I get all green blizard series which went for £16 few quid back and some life comes back it goes all red bar one feature but cant get onto features, so took £5
...and this...
keep pushing and it gives storm force red, which goes for £8
...is sadly where failure took place.

This is simply a whack-it-out machine, unless you literally have £3 in your pocket (in which case, buy a pint, instead!) ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mjd

Post by mjd »

A lovely pint of Guinness :)
boom
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I always red these up unless not much in hoping for a quick one, dicing with huge brains if not
Unbelievable Jeff
JG

Post by JG »

Guinness Red. What the fecks the difference anyway?

I had a pint of that Guinness Red, can't remember the difference. More Guinnessy? Colder than extra cold? More Irish? What's the craic bar the just sub £3/pint price tag?

Are there any £5 Flashbacks in Stratford or Redditch Adesbee? I am a master at £5 Flashback and if you find any, I will show you subliminal skills on them.

AS for the Vortex, sounds a bit lively doesn't it? Where was that? In Showboat? On 88+6%? You want to have a bash at the 70% beauties around here in the pubs. Show me your green blizzard series then matey! Ha! It's an ok machine but I'd steer clear of going for the big one as someone called Mark Pyne will probably have already gone for it.
Just take your red toggles etc....
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not if i beat him there first like the weekend just gone JG! Early bird and all that! :wink:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I thought how lively that one sounded, got a shit one no note no refill here, fuck me it loves playing up......saying that...what doesn't play up on me atm!
Unbelievable Jeff
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

JG wrote:Guinness Red. What the fecks the difference anyway?

I had a pint of that Guinness Red, can't remember the difference. More Guinnessy? Colder than extra cold? More Irish? What's the craic bar the just sub £3/pint price tag?

Are there any £5 Flashbacks in Stratford or Redditch Adesbee? I am a master at £5 Flashback and if you find any, I will show you subliminal skills on them.

AS for the Vortex, sounds a bit lively doesn't it? Where was that? In Showboat? On 88+6%? You want to have a bash at the 70% beauties around here in the pubs. Show me your green blizzard series then matey! Ha! It's an ok machine but I'd steer clear of going for the big one as someone called Mark Pyne will probably have already gone for it.
Just take your red toggles etc....
Hmm sounds very sarcastic, but Never did really like reds, But in answer to all thee above questions No to flashback never seen one. Vortex pm me if you really want to know..
ADESBEE

Post by ADESBEE »

Oh and if mark payne is from round ere, It might be a mark payne I knew worked at somerfield.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

ADESBEE wrote:Oh and if mark payne is from round ere, It might be a mark payne I knew worked at somerfield.
:lol:
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

We'll have to start calling him payney :lol:
Cobwebs 👆