INDIANA JONES

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
red22

Post by red22 »

how about .... scuse me darlling... you couldnt tell me if youve ever left a stopper ahead and dialing could ya ? "

i reckon we all should think of a line and we all pull one out a hat and have to say it or they get the round in.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Very Bad £10 block on this!
boom
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

its a red...
Unbelievable Jeff
mjd

Post by mjd »

Worst ive seen for this
boom
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

mate its no different to any red
Unbelievable Jeff
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I played this for the first time last night in the service station, it was looking promising from the first few quid so i decided to chase it, however i'm not usually a red player so i didn't know which of the features was the 'biggie' if any!

Not wanting to ruin it by chancing something i wasn't sure of i just kept gambling to the top, took me about £60 to get the top which gave me a flat £35, followed by a JP on a 9 which i collected then a JP on a 10 which i also collected, then a £25 and a few bits.... Leaving it around £80 up :)

Is there any of the features worth collecting?
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

1 word HOW!
i got more routes than loreal
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

The service 70% tops it off lol
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

the best result i''ve had in a services of these is a 35 then dead off about a score, these are in every bleeding services now, and spoons
Unbelievable Jeff
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I used to play in the services regularly but they've halved the amount of machines so it's not really worth the trip up anymore.

I did ok last night though, mostly by flukes really. The Indiana Jones was a good start then a £62 MS from a DOND (possibly showtime? with the wheel in the middle) from less than a fiver in. Followed by a quick £20 pinch on the crazy chair, and a few other bits.

The machines are a lot worse than they used to be up here, last year they had 20+ machines all of which paid relatively well, now there's 2 reds, cops n robbers, some darts clone, 6 DONDs, 1 Juice and 4 £500's.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

I quite like these still as the only one i had always resulted in a 105 top, i had a few scary rechases though, 90ish worst for £15 profit, this one solitary ij that i had has now gone, no doubt one will reappear in other location and have me over its always the case....

i got introduced to an excellent cob that was always there for a 30-50 raise, and i've actually stopped playing them.
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

I got a red feature on this, it was Temple of Treasure....should i have waited for the £35 to flash as i bolted at £15??
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

barneybear wrote:I got a red feature on this, it was Temple of Treasure....should i have waited for the £35 to flash as i bolted at £15??
Mug
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

thecannonball89 wrote:
barneybear wrote:I got a red feature on this, it was Temple of Treasure....should i have waited for the £35 to flash as i bolted at £15??
Mug
You really have to question who is the mug here. As you are fast approaching the age of 20, i expect nothing to show for a pittence of a life so far and with stake changes threatening your 'livelihood'.

So what if i dont know the ins and outs of every machine you little urchin, as it happens i walked away from the afforementioned gamble over £50 up which paid for a lovely meal with my Mrs! What a mug! I could have stood there for 3 hours ramming £290 through it for £35 like a PRO!

So, on the day i got myself a job with a £35000 basic and a great career path, take a look at YOURSELF, YOUR life, YOUR prospects and ask....who is the mug here?

I come on Fruitchat for the INTELLIGENT banter and laughs i get from the witty, sharp members on here, of which there are many.

Have a lovely evening.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

barneybear wrote:
thecannonball89 wrote:
Mug
You really have to question who is the mug here. As you are fast approaching the age of 20, i expect nothing to show for a pittence of a life so far and with stake changes threatening your 'livelihood'.

So what if i dont know the ins and outs of every machine you little urchin, as it happens i walked away from the afforementioned gamble over £50 up which paid for a lovely meal with my Mrs! What a mug! I could have stood there for 3 hours ramming £290 through it for £35 like a PRO!

So, on the day i got myself a job with a £35000 basic and a great career path, take a look at YOURSELF, YOUR life, YOUR prospects and ask....who is the mug here?

I come on Fruitchat for the INTELLIGENT banter and laughs i get from the witty, sharp members on here, of which there are many.

Have a lovely evening.
Why wud a pro do that?