HiLo Silver/Indiana Jones new program

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Alpine021 wrote:Well an arguement for possibly a new chip...

Went on one yesterday(Indy) (tue refill) full after £3. Playing well offering £10 but not redding but then was redding after about £40.

Anyway to cut a long story short I think it was at least £6 flat £35's in a row - each one taking more and more (like CLOT does) for the next one.
Yeah the new program loves the £35 top and then a losing rewrap, horrible. It's like playing a vortex.
Bored of the grind.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Sick of Vortex lately, can't buy a result on one!
Cobwebs 👆
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

The old chips fine, I wont touch the new ones (start on 50p stake).
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Not had many problems with Vortexs aroun this way. Fair enough, there's only 2 - but they play the way they always have. Lost one of them now though as the pub had to close as there was a riot of 300+ people! (Link) :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
smurf boy

hi low silver/indiana jones new program

Post by smurf boy »

deffo bad chip had one gamble upto 25 pound first board 90 in 4 a top 35 10 pound back 35 top then flat there 10 times worse now
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Went on one yesterday(Indy) (tue refill) full after £3. Playing well offering £10 but not redding but then was redding after about £40.

Anyway to cut a long story short I think it was at least £6 flat £35's in a row - each one taking more and more (like CLOT does) for the next one.

All along the way its hittin hidden riches in red for fun etc...

Before I know it I'm £130 in and it does a £70. Not good. Now maybe I should have walked here but got stubborn as it ruined what was so far a good day so carried on.

Anyway took the full amount back plus another £20 and did back to back £35s.

Was on it an hour and a half. Was completely stuck as to what to do. Walked off before it got worse. Am going back today for definite but not holding my breath.

If it is a rechip, its certainly not a recent rechip. I have had those scenarios you mention above loads of times in the past. Some dating back to months ago, which I mentioned on here.

Thats just how Reds play sometimes. They probably aren't ever guaranteed profit even when ready from the start.
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

logopolis wrote:

All along the way its hittin hidden riches in red for fun etc...

Before I know it I'm £130 in and it does a £70. Not good. Now maybe I should have walked here but got stubborn as it ruined what was so far a good day so carried on.

Anyway took the full amount back plus another £20 and did back to back £35s.

Was on it an hour and a half. Was completely stuck as to what to do. Walked off before it got worse. Am going back today for definite but not holding my breath.

If it is a rechip, its certainly not a recent rechip. I have had those scenarios you mention above loads of times in the past. Some dating back to months ago, which I mentioned on here.

Thats just how Reds play sometimes. They probably aren't ever guaranteed profit even when ready from the start.

Guys,

I agree with all of the above. I'm near a test site, with a hi-low which came in around January. i kept on top of it every 2-3 days depending on wins, i.e 2 days for a 70 - 3 for a 105 etc, busy pub was always getting 70's 105's and a few 140's.

Cut a long story short - there must have been something wrong with the note changer not going off, when the machine was low, as it got IOU'd a few times (at least twice by me). Landlord called them in - and since that day, the machine has played utter shite, with all the crap mentioned in the other posts :-

- ARB2 - killed first\second gamble before you get to exchange
- rarely giving the HS, but RED BB
- Offers loads of *&**^**, with no repeat
- Loads of fake red boards
- cashpot going over 10 and still costing a fortune.
- Loads of flat 35's

A re-chip is classed as a software mod - this machine has undergone a significant mod !

It was good while it lasted. They are playable, you need to adjust your play method and go for decent wins rather than all out force.

I've been unfortunate enough in the past 6 months, to encounter 3 end of streak's, i.e the situation whereby you get it all red, cash and cashpot up to a tenner, you think its almost there, and BANG, your 130 back in to raise it from the dead.

I always do a fiver now after a 70-105. (Not had a 140 since the rechip in this particular pub) as it often likes to dump a tenner or 15 after board. (red drop the cash i think its called (@ 9 o clock on the board) does 15\10.
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had one the other day that was all red and not past a fiver. Wouldn't offer any good features or anything, but was red anyway. Got 23 in and just walked, done crust in these enough times chasing what seems ok and losing (clearly not chasing at fiver ready, but you all know what i mean).

Another fave of these if you catch someones afters is the reverse blocking. Tenner board with chances (cashpot/big bucks etc), lose. Next board £8 ready, red cash falls etc, lose. Then £6/£5 ready and dead. If properly ragged then it can and will happily do a £4 2 >1 or 11 > 12 block too, which is just rank. Errrgh.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Mattb wrote:
Another fave of these if you catch someones afters is the reverse blocking. Tenner board with chances (cashpot/big bucks etc), lose. Next board £8 ready, red cash falls etc, lose. Then £6/£5 ready and dead. If properly ragged then it can and will happily do a £4 2 >1 or 11 > 12 block too, which is just rank. Errrgh.
Yeah they bang one out over doing this, when you're unlucky enough to have this happen to you then you're in for heavy involvement...
Bored of the grind.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

The exchange rate being low on this, (i.e, the exchange icons being out of reach!) is a tedious, apparently new addition?! I saw it mentioned elsewhere and have experienced it a few times myself - bullets up at the £5+ mark and none below, etc. :(

Or the opposite of that, is it giving you an exchange on the next value up from where you start and riddling you off on the first hi/lo gamble.

This is still by far one of the better recent Reds (I can't compare against CaLOT, J,BT as I've never seen / played one - although have seen mixed reviews of these on here). It's a complicated machine too (OK, not for the majority of us) but there's lots going on. Someone mentioned that 'punters' don't know how to play the lapper-board, or how to gamble features / bonuses etc. These are all little things that add weight to them being more profitable for us.

Just had two more of these turn up locally too, which is a pleasant addition to the vast amount of dross that I've had around here recently.

Not to stray too far from HLS, but it's cousin - Smash The Cash - seems to have some weird blocks on it, anyone think? The classic sign, that Mummys, Snakez etc. even had - the streak of £15 board starts - can just 'die' on this one... Jury's out for me at the moment on this...
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Matt Vinyl wrote: Someone mentioned that 'punters' don't know how to play the lapper-board, or how to gamble features / bonuses etc. These are all little things that add weight to them being more profitable for us.
Seriously? Compare 95% of the machines on the red website.
Compare Lucky Devil to CLT or FNC.
All the damn same.

I'm pretty sure the Alpha gives instructions anyway?
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Before Christmas you used to see plenty of people not realising how to play the feature board. Also the first time I got Megastreak on this I inadvertently collected the Red Win Series having hit take feature.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It is indeed true - most of us on here hardly have to look when approaching a new machine, as currently, they're all pretty much alike. I've noticed that Red tend to do tedious things, like alter the position of the Auto Nudge / Take Feature / Gamble Bonus buttons - which can throw you off course. Ever played lots of the same machine in one day and then go to play a clone and inadvertently hit the wrong button? I know I have. :(

I remember collecting £1.60 in 'coins' when I had 'HiLo Notes' active on a Spiker back in the day. DOH!!!

Ever watched a 'punter' play a machine - the alpha can display all kinds of messages - ones that even an idiot couldn't perform incorrectly! Most of the time though, they're not even looking at it. Heh-heh...
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Matt Vinyl wrote:It is indeed true - most of us on here hardly have to look when approaching a new machine, as currently, they're all pretty much alike. I've noticed that Red tend to do tedious things, like alter the position of the Auto Nudge / Take Feature / Gamble Bonus buttons - which can throw you off course. Ever played lots of the same machine in one day and then go to play a clone and inadvertently hit the wrong button? I know I have. :(
Pressed the wrong button loads of times through the years.

When I first played an indy I pressed cashpot instead of future.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Back on the subject of HLS
Found another today

It pissed me off though
£50 in from glowing got 3 shoes and it did a £55 top
Then went back to £5 blocking