vortex

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I had £15 from an OAR which i didn't know was possible.

As for your vortex i probably did have another 1 in it but would have been £35 anyway so u got it nice and quickly :wink:
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

gigz wrote:I put 200 in a vortex otherday dropping all the way didnt get jackpot once, left it, went bk next day got 105 from a tenner, guy at bar sed sum1 hit it for 60 nite before too, sick.
I do not believe a single word bar staff say anymore. They lie and I don't know why - even the ones that don't play machines.

To be honest I gave up on listening to them the day a guy told me some1 had just had a jackpot repeat on all fired up. Really mate?

Oh and it was dropping after the 3rd quid - didn't bother saying anything to him.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Found a Vortex for the first time in a few months on Wednesday. Coin-mech was blasted and the notey off. Great! :(

As for listening to others comments on whether or not to play something, I agree, large pinch of Saxa required. So many times I've hopped on and it's backing first pound. ;) I think it's purely that these people think you cannot 'tell' where you are with a machine when you play it. They know nothing about backing / redness / signs / flickers, etc... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

A few of years ago I had the bar staff tell me a machine had paid out. First pound sack.Lying bastards I thought. Shed load in for win (cant actually remember what machine it was). Collect out money. Next pound sack! Maybe they were telling the truth.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

have these uturning up everywhere atm, lovely
Unbelievable Jeff
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I like reds
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Annoyingly, green was always my favourite colour. But I must admit, that I'm now turning my fancy to the highest end of the visible spectrum... ;)
Scott

Post by Scott »

CrosbyRules wrote:have these uturning up everywhere atm, lovely

I often find machines that are 'finished' make a late surge, had several pie factories turn up years ago, months after i thought i'd seen my last one, they uturned up everywhere :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

use to love playing these had one turn up the other day full from the off tenner in for a 105
lovely
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Made £125 profit off of one yesterday (the one I mentioned above that previously had the nackered coin mech!) It was flying from the off - name fill gave 'VORTEX' from one bonus! Then a few boards later gave 'VORTE-' and the 'X' on the very next gamble. Lovely stuff. Always good to play a favourite. I'm going through a barren Red spell at the moment, so this was like meeting an old pal. lol ;)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thats some chunky profit! back too back £70's?
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

£35 / £105 surprisingly! I was very, very surprised! It IOU'd for £3, but I couldn't refill and the bar was too busy to bother. Frankly, I wasn't overly concerned, that's the best profit I've made in months! :)
thecannonball89

On an invincible in a showboat i was 110 in for a top goes 70 next credit got NR for a tenner gamble to mega 105. never get stuff like that realy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

lowie?
Unbelievable Jeff
thecannonball89

CrosbyRules wrote:lowie?
Yes mate