INDIANA JONES

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
PMK

Post by PMK »

Nah it was on the M6 Corby/Corley what ever its called. I rolled the Gold Rush for £105 in Cambridge tho!!! Did cost £80 :x
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Good work - it's usually ready in there, but the only trouble is that and HOF are the only two remotely playable things in there. Awful selection of DONDs etc.....bring back my p1 cluedo, jailbirds, FNC and JP Gems that were there a while back 8)

Birchanger is pretty terrible too now though, HOF, dial and Indiana only ones worth playing. Had a board and worked a SS out of dial off £2 so i settled for that and left.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

Oh my God! They still have a dial at Birchanger?

I remember coming back from a wedding and going in for the dial there, but there was a security guard as it was about 1-2am and the start button was gammy anyway. Ended up taking small potatoes from it and never bothered to incorporate it into a regular route as Birchanger is a fair trek from me.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Looking forward to playing my one and only indiana tomorrow
105 on the last 3 consecutive visits now, heaviest coster was 90,
smallest 30
:lol:
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Martal~Wombat wrote:Looking forward to playing my one and only indiana tomorrow
105 on the last 3 consecutive visits now, heaviest coster was 90,
smallest 30
:lol:
You're doing well there, I don't make a point of going in for these now. Too many piss takers along the way.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had £105 off the one in birchanger this evening on the way home from kent off £82. Was pot ready after £30 too! Thought it would be a biggie and was thankfully right this time. I'm just wondering how its always ready in there!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

because they are absolute garbage
i got more routes than loreal
ob

Post by ob »

yeh these arent great, worse than hilo silver, better than snakes and ladders/CALT, matt, what were u doing in kent anyhow, not that it bothers me you coming here.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Just fancied a day down there to start things off, was going to do a long run all the way from there back home but didn't get time in the end. Traffic near Thurrock (bloomin' xmas shoppers) and monsoon rain on the way down meant it took ages to get there, so i mssed 3 stops on the way home! Still made a wedge anyway so wasn't all lost, could hav done with maybe 2 days to get it all in though.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Mattb wrote: was going to do a long run all the way from there back home but didn't get time in the end.
could hav done with maybe 2 days to get it all in though.
Maybe you should make a sequel to your video-diary...
Road trippin2 ?

:lol: :wink:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That will appear in due course mart - possibly coinciding with the Leicester drinkypoos. :wink: I think i'm turning into JG. Bloop. Help! The last thing you need when you are £300 into a quiz is a losing mega spin on a snakez!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Mattb wrote:That will appear in due course mart - possibly coinciding with the Leicester drinkypoos. :wink: I think i'm turning into JG. Bloop. Help! The last thing you need when you are £300 into a quiz is a losing mega spin on a snakez!
Heh, oh no, not a video of the leicester night when we're all smashed pleeeeease! :wink:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

That will have to be included I am afraid, and more of me trying my luck with some more chat up lines!! May have to ask a nice young lady if she can do her dials, or prise in a dond on a HOF!
Unbelievable Jeff
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

CrosbyRules wrote:That will have to be included I am afraid, and more of me trying my luck with some more chat up lines!! May have to ask a nice young lady if she can do her dials, or prise in a dond on a HOF!
:lol: "Can you do a Cluedo?" classic ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

SPUFFFFFFFFFFF
Unbelievable Jeff