Switched Indy

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Moving a fruit machine across a pub must've been one of the funniest sights - if I'd been drinking in there, I'd have stood up and given you a round of applause!

Brilliant :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

If you wouldve heard the wimpering bastard youd've pissed yersen.Just the blatant trying to insult my intelligence by saying he hadnt done anything.I was so chuffed i spotted that paragon or else he wouldve won
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

Brilliant!
I have considered carrying a large extension cord for similar situations, but actually dragging the fruit..... I wish i had seen that.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Cunts done it again today to a mate but he didnt have the nuts to do owt!Is there anybody to report this twat to?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i heard edward woodward would help but he's done a hip in ,so the equaliser's out of the question.get the name and location of the pub up here betch you never know what some pissed up member armed with their phone number might do :wink:
silent g

Post by silent g »

you and your mates all need to chip in on one of these!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Petrol-2-stroke-e ... 1|294%3A50
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Im alright ta ill just drag it over to the plug again!(if im not barred that is)