Indiana Jones - Kingdom of Crystal Skull

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well I made 3 straight raises on this one but put £190 in it on Sat for a £105 then dead.

Will pop to it but so far so good. Weird safe cash thing...
ob

Post by ob »

Slammer wrote:
Alpine021 wrote:One question only...

Fake red yay or nay?

No, they dont fake (assuming you follow the standard rules)

But they are absolutely awful machines.

I'm pretty sure there is 3 chips for these (2 prior to the note-fix). The latest is flat profile, super-ready for the 70 switch.

You're certainly not right on the fake bit mark, had one do £35 top for £2 in, next board a few quid later, 1 nudge, all red bar one... not streaking.

£110 for £70 after that.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

ob wrote:
Slammer wrote:
Alpine021 wrote:One question only...

Fake red yay or nay?

No, they dont fake (assuming you follow the standard rules)

But they are absolutely awful machines.

I'm pretty sure there is 3 chips for these (2 prior to the note-fix). The latest is flat profile, super-ready for the 70 switch.

You're certainly not right on the fake bit mark, had one do £35 top for £2 in, next board a few quid later, 1 nudge, all red bar one... not streaking.

£110 for £70 after that.

That wasnt a fake glow.... they are just shit, thats why you lost lol.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
ob

Post by ob »

No, it certainly was a fake glow, the machine went dead, blocked £5-7, then a bit later £10-15, without showing red again for £90.

When it did show again it then gambled upto £25 and killed, before then going up for £70.

Tbh I find these are quite good, had a lot of good streaks on them, to a few dodgy results. I've probably played them alot more than you mark, so what I'd give them another chance if I were you. The only annoying thing is it can be hard to get the top, when it's there for it...
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah they don't fake red per sé....but just 'cos it's red it doesn't mean you'll win, pretty much like all new breed reds! I had one cost £160 to go in for £70/£105 a while back from £35 ready 1st board. Generally i theink they are fine though, i know loads of people never got on with CLOT (predecessor), but again i never really had any issues with that either.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well i played 1 today that gave me JP off double or quits - random.

Luckily it was on anyway. I didn't think it would go that far and / or auto collect...
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

ob wrote:No, it certainly was a fake glow, the machine went dead, blocked £5-7, then a bit later £10-15, without showing red again for £90.

When it did show again it then gambled upto £25 and killed, before then going up for £70.

Tbh I find these are quite good, had a lot of good streaks on them, to a few dodgy results. I've probably played them alot more than you mark, so what I'd give them another chance if I were you. The only annoying thing is it can be hard to get the top, when it's there for it...

I must have had over 25+ experiences on them. So no, probably not as much as you, but enough to see they are fucking awful.

TBH, I'm not really playing anything other than Quizes, Win Stops, Hilos + clones and ******* these days (and odd vortex, but sick of doing my bolox in them too).

Im just waiting for the 70 quiders. At the minute we are playing £70 machines that only put £35 into the bank. Usual law-doesnt-apply-to-fruits UK rapage.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
ob

Post by ob »

the problem with 70's is;

1)when they get put in to start with they will blatently be miles of ready

2)a refilled red machine will be a potentially massive loss, ie. £200+ for red

3)as the streaks are larger, the time for the next streak will be longer; so you have to leave things donkeys years, thus giving other players chance to do them - which is only ok if you know the location isnt known other than by you!

4)bigger rolls = more hot... although I doubt hot pubs will be in a rush to get 70s in the first place though.

Globals will be the interesting one for me, I wonder if they stick to the common 3 jp's streak, which means a massive £210 top.... the problem is whilst you can reforce a 35 one till it rolls if it overcosts and goes flat, I doubt you could on a 70jp; so you could easily do 150+ for a £70...

The only machine you could see this jp increase actually increasing average profits on is maybe starwars/rainbowriches, which as they are quite pointless often on the 35jp, may be better with a higher jackpot.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

[quote="ob"]the problem with 70's is]

1 - Why?? Don't understand this logic.

2 - A refilled machine can also be flying, can't it??? I don't understand this obsession with hopper balances, just play the bloody thing and work out if its going!

3 - True, but if the streaks are bigger, that means you get more profit per hit thus it's doing you a favour by not going to the pub as much, wasting time/drink money/parking etc...If you give other players a chance to do them, then if you're keeping on top of the area then they 'should' not win much/lose a fair bit, what I'm trying to say is the only reason you haven't been to the pub is because you know it won't be ready!!

4 - Yep, prepare for much more barrings/beatings/kidnappings/robberies.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

they wont be ready if they are upgrades from old machines, but a brand new 70 unit would be quite good to play...
ob

Post by ob »

sir ratholer wrote:
ob wrote:the problem with 70's is]

2 - A refilled machine can also be flying, can't it??? I don't understand this obsession with hopper balances, just play the bloody thing and work out if its going!

3 - True, but if the streaks are bigger, that means you get more profit per hit thus it's doing you a favour by not going to the pub as much, wasting time/drink money/parking etc...If you give other players a chance to do them, then if you're keeping on top of the area then they 'should' not win much/lose a fair bit, what I'm trying to say is the only reason you haven't been to the pub is because you know it won't be ready!!

1) Globals don't roll from reset in my experience, and reds, I would hazard a guess would not be put in to be showing straight away, or even very close, that has been my experience on brand new reds anyhow.

2) ERM DO YOU ONLY PLAY REDS THAT ARE RED THEN!??!?! You can't judge say a hilo silver/indiana etc. from playing a few boards unless one of them is actually showing red, or the cash goes over £10. Of course you check for this regardless of the balance.... It doesn't make a load of differece how well the board is playing, can be going upto £10 all the time and be £100+ off the roll.

Refilled ones, if not red/going over £10 to start, I'm saying is a dodgy prospect, and you seem to talk like you are playing ones that are never done by anyone else; ok they would be less dangerous in this situation granted. Every TOWN one in the country I wouldn't say is not in this situation though.

3) No bigger streaks does not necessarily mean bigger profits; I have an on a roll £250 that I play that is red quite often, it does £75 on the top usually and does 2 £75 tops in total, which is usually about £50 profit, this from red to start; I get better than that on £35 hi'lo's often.

From red I could easily envisage a £50 for £70 then £50 for £70 roll... thats not more profit, but it burns it more than a £35 streak.

I can't see that keeping ontop of any "town" completely is all that feesible, if say you plan to do it every 5 days, someone may some after 3/4 days, do it, even as you say make fuck all or lose, but then when you go on your regular 5 day hit, it will be a loss for you, as they have killed it even though they lost. Thus ruining your cycle. OK maybe they won't come back; but I find most players rather more persistant than losing once or twice and never returning.
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

played 1 today full up notey off not refill full sheet of reds cost about 100 to get the top 35 buzzing cost all that back + more for another top 35 ended up 250 into it then got top 35 got the top next 2 quid 35 then got the top again next fiver 35 repeats and goes for a fiver what a piece of s**t ended up 150 down on it so a great start to the day that was so i would be weary of playing this one again ive played others i have got and usually do alright on them never seen anything like it except for a smtm ages ago
forget about the tenner block it was blocking on 15 and 25 for ages they dont usually do that on these not what i have noticed anyway

ended up having some good results on other stuff in the end though
just does your head in a big hit like that straight away that was 1st machine played aswell
oh well
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

ob wrote:
sir ratholer wrote:
ob wrote:the problem with 70's is]

1) Globals don't roll from reset in my experience, and reds, I would hazard a guess would not be put in to be showing straight away, or even very close, that has been my experience on brand new reds anyhow.

2) ERM DO YOU ONLY PLAY REDS THAT ARE RED THEN!??!?! You can't judge say a hilo silver/indiana etc. from playing a few boards unless one of them is actually showing red, or the cash goes over £10. Of course you check for this regardless of the balance.... It doesn't make a load of differece how well the board is playing, can be going upto £10 all the time and be £100+ off the roll.

Refilled ones, if not red/going over £10 to start, I'm saying is a dodgy prospect, and you seem to talk like you are playing ones that are never done by anyone else; ok they would be less dangerous in this situation granted. Every TOWN one in the country I wouldn't say is not in this situation though.

3) No bigger streaks does not necessarily mean bigger profits; I have an on a roll £250 that I play that is red quite often, it does £75 on the top usually and does 2 £75 tops in total, which is usually about £50 profit, this from red to start; I get better than that on £35 hi'lo's often.

From red I could easily envisage a £50 for £70 then £50 for £70 roll... thats not more profit, but it burns it more than a £35 streak.

I can't see that keeping ontop of any "town" completely is all that feesible, if say you plan to do it every 5 days, someone may some after 3/4 days, do it, even as you say make fuck all or lose, but then when you go on your regular 5 day hit, it will be a loss for you, as they have killed it even though they lost. Thus ruining your cycle. OK maybe they won't come back; but I find most players rather more persistant than losing once or twice and never returning.
1 - Don't play globals so couldn't comment on them really. Don't see reds being that bad off install, you will get a honeymoon period IMO as with any new machine/jp upgrade because of the novelty factor.

2 - Course I don't only play glowing reds. I've got a kinda way that I play them that I don't really want to disclose on a public forum but it's served me pretty well, biggest ever loss on a HLS is £100 and I play like 10 minimum a day. A lot mine I have to myself tho... :wink:

3 - The £50 for £70 scenario x 2 would obv be possible but I think would be a pretty bad worst case situation, I mean £35's can be similar sometimes with £25 ish in instead, however how often does it do 2 spaced out flat £35's?? Not that often IMO. If they change the programming for £70 pots to do this, fair enough but I'm not judging until I see.

As far as burning a town goes, I'll do an area persistently to stop others making money. If this costs me £, so be it, but they will get fucked off before me and go somewhere else. Most players are not persistent or organised enough I think.
ob

Post by ob »

1) When you say not that bad, I envisage them not being a profitable amount from being red.

2) Fair enough, if you play one that has rolled recently (ie. late the previous night) you are going to lose though regardless, if its refilled, that was my point. Unless you blag the feature 35.

3) I don't imagine this will be an uncommon streak, but we'll see.

As for towns when I said you can't completely keep on top, I mean, yeh you burn out one player, then another comes along, and another.... etc. I suppose eventually you will burn everyone out, but then people travel further/move house etc....

As for the £70's we'll see when they come out who's right eh... rather hoping it's you though :P
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Lol, me too mate...we should have a sportsman's bet :D