Greedy Essex Leisure Rigs Hi Lo Silver

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
silent g

Post by silent g »

i was told that this machine does offer a certain feature till past the £10 block but a mate had it when below a 5er a few times...
are they meant to block this feature ?
ive not seen it blocking... maybe im lucky.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Cardinal Sin

Re: 4

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Slammer wrote: Seeing as there is distributors on here - surely one of them can give us the official answer?
Why on earth would they do that?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Slammer wrote:

AFAIK - there is none, but they are now being battered left right 'n center which is causing all the behavioural problems you lot are only just experiencing lol.
I'm inclined to agree here. Doubt there's anything new prog wise, just as slammer says they are being burnt so so badly now they are going to take more to recover, and the program will be more unsettled. It happens on CYBTBs too, do one of those and it plays totally different for ages after. It just ruins the natural program as you are killing it dead when it shouldn't be. TBH i preferred them as they were when they first appeared, much more ready and you'd get £70 tops and be £30-£50 up most times you played them. Well i was anyway.....in the others boat now, getting done on them at times.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Cardinal Sin wrote:
Slammer wrote: Seeing as there is distributors on here - surely one of them can give us the official answer?
Why on earth would they do that?

Why on earth wouldnt they? I am talking about the lads who post on here and are part of the community. Not the likes of GTK, Barcrest etc that just lurk in the shadows and deny everything!

What possible harm is there in saying so and so has had a rechip?

Now is perhaps a good time to mention, that not all rechips are to fix manipulations or empties.

:P
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

im still okay on these, had a couple of crap ones but just me being greedy, lots shitter yeah but you'd expect it
Unbelievable Jeff
ob

Post by ob »

Slammer wrote: AFAIK - there is none, but they are now being battered left right 'n center which is causing all the behavioural problems you lot are only just experiencing lol.
Probably true, have had some nasty results on these off late and I can appreciate they are being done alot, but they seem to play alot worse when they are ready ie. blocking horse shoes consistantly and "cough cough", even say £50+ after reds.

Perhaps this is due to them settling, perhaps a new chip, not sure, could be either.

What I will say though is the last few fun nudging criminals I've played have all been absolutely fine :P
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

theres more than 1 program.......thats that
i got more routes than loreal
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

This has all been said before. There may be a new prog but I still think it's a combination of average Jo getting better / learning features etc and them being hammered left right and center as said.

If ur area is anything like mine then I'm trying to beat people to my Hi Lows that are coming from out of town and what ends up happening is until 1 of us backs down we will both be losing out with Jo public trapped in the middle.

So with situations like this its never going to be completely buzzing as it never has time to fully recover.

I mean in the past I've got horseshoes from multi add - that's not happened in about 4 months now.
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

i forgot that you know everyting pickareel :roll:
i hate swede
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

thre is more then 2 programs on cluedos i think
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

pickareel wrote:your speaking out of your arse stopnstep,your wrong
And you say this because pickareel?

Just because these things play differently doesn't always mean there is a chip, just means they are in different states because of different styles of play. If they are getting done all the time then they are going to be harder to win out of, end of.

All reds can play differently but not all have had rechips have they? I have heard off good authority that there is no chip for these.
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

if all the people up and down the country dont believe
about this chip, then i cant see it existing.

I'm gonna go play the one pickareel and logopolis are on about
and see what they're on about
i hate swede
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

i agree that these are much much worse now harder to get out then dont repeat as often as they used to
suppose you have to leave them longer than normal now to recover
new it was gonna happen sooner than later
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ok lets get thing straight. say "i" if you are ripping them. You never know who knows what on this forum.

i.
HorseRacingKing

Post by HorseRacingKing »

I.