£35 Pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

no, it doesnt do it on invincible.. its defintely pustation.

just looked on the red website and it is that one....

middle window on the ho lo reel, if its a bonus number it turns the tops red and it steps from left to right the amount on the number... ive definitely had this machine in a local pub and done this on it... maybe it was only on the £25 version though?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

thats why sometime on red hiddens the notation feature wont be offered.. as the number determins the win
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

stack attack
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Well pulsation definitely doesn't have numbers for notation, it's just a shot on the top notes, which is a tenner.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

On pulse this defo does a single shot on notes at the colour they were when you took feature. As cros said SA or Invin do the counting and turn notes red if bonus number.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It's a gamble taking hiddens on 'number reliant' Reds as Spyder says, it quite often doesn't give it to you and then you end up setting yourself £5/£10 back from one of the other guff features.

I do think that the method described earlier is the best on these - push for a top, check the value and then take any subsequent tenners. I've had a £80 top from going higher than a 5 before. Also lost the gamble from the £10 to the top 6 or 7 times in a row for it to relent and then give me... ...a tenner! :(
Red features are also worth taking into account.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Why would anybody be going for notation when u can get absolutely sick tops on these?

Although to be honest pulsation was one of those "nearly" machines - as in they have been amazing but just had those annoying patches when they are a git. I know any red has this tendancy but with these giving such good tops they would be great if u could grab like a quick £60+ profit and run.