Trying red's for boards...

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Not getting into an argument Drop The Lot and i fully understand where you are coming from
Yes i have been done many times on a red fortunateley as i have over 25 reds to play i usually am in profit even if one does me for a loss of £30 i will get that back

All i was saying is that the £100's do come around, yes they are rare i just got lucky to get 3 in a week, but that does not mean i am a liar.

In fact i totally agree with you about cobra cabana as yesterday it did me good and proper and at least i am admitting that.

Red boards from the off and full cost £30 and decides to give me the £25 safe cash
£30 back in again gives me the £25 safe cash and then costs £16 for a board and then dead.

So yeah from all my reds 3 gave the ton which like you say is about one out of 10
Most of the red tops i have had lately other than these have been £50's

So lets be friends eh?? :D
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Never intended to cause anything and yes you play a lot of reds with good results......you r lucky that u have so many to choose from im absolutley swamped with mazooma, next one up from everyones friend the dreaded bellfruit....... :lol:

ps. do u know the little cheat on the extremes to force the bonus
I love it when a plan comes together
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

if u re-read my original post drop the lot, i clearly state i've been stung a good 80 quid in one night from sucks, im not a liar, im not even a full time player, i'm just saying the amount of times i've got a 100+ streak is uncanny. I have no reason to lie buddy!
Unbelievable Jeff
mashman

Post by mashman »

To be fair, if you have a lot of players in your area, the streaks are likely to be smaller because players know the streak profiles, how much to put in, when to stop etc. In an area with say only 2 or 3 players or less, machines will be fuller on a regular basis and forced less often, therefore with a higher streak more often...
A fool and his money are easily parted
mashman

Post by mashman »

To be fair, if you have a lot of players in your area, the streaks are likely to be smaller because players know the streak profiles, how much to put in, when to stop etc. In an area with say only 2 or 3 players or less, machines will be fuller on a regular basis and forced less often, therefore with a higher streak more often...
A fool and his money are easily parted
steven

Post by steven »

mashman wrote: if you have a lot of players in your area, the streaks are likely to be smaller because players know the streak profiles, how much to put in, when to stop etc. In an area with say only 2 or 3 players or less, machines will be fuller on a regular basis and forced less often, therefore with a higher streak more often...
sorry to bring up an old thread but is this statement for real?
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

arent you dead yet?
steven

Post by steven »

Spyder wrote:arent you dead yet?
Are you for real?
spider, moreton-in-marsh is the place to meet if you wanna talk?
pm if you want?
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I probably wouldn't try reds for boards either croz
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Well, thats a problem... ;)
Unbelievable Jeff