Snakez - mega spin?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Time that by ten Matt and thats what I lost in one last week. Annoyed with myself because I never played them in past as mince, but was drunk and suckered by all reds and super star prize offered first board.

230 for a 35 top, 340 for a 35 top... pulled back 100 in bits.

£5 transfer btw so new(ish) chip.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ouch MattB and Uber...

...Thankfully, I've only every played two of these I think and left it at that.

On a similar note, I had a reasonable return on a Mummy the other evening, but the landlord 'said he'd had a call' that I'd be coming in to rinse it. When pressed further as to who / where the call had come from, he suddenly become rather vague. What a pillock. I guess that I'm no longer welcome there although I wasn't specifically told to not bother returning.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

550 down on rigged wealth then moments later 180 down on a snakes.........a day to forget that was
i got more routes than loreal
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

This new snakes chip sounds evil, wasn't a big fan of it to begin with.
ob

Post by ob »

yeh had a bad chip locally, doesnt matter if its red or not, you cant get the top or a high nudge win ever... it will ALWAYS land on the snake at the top, religiously, even when £100+ from being red I mean etc.!!! I mean you get boards that loop back round to that top snake 5-6 times, whilst having 2 bombs and 50+ bonus's that all block the 3 bomb... this being £100 since its been red... SICK!