Stack Attack questions

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Spyder wrote:
nixxy wrote:I see - so I guess the question is... has anyone had RED block'n'roll go up to the MS? Or does it limit itself purely to cash amounts...
what the fuck are you on about?????

the reels only go up to £10, so it cant give mega streak, it just spins the reels and adds the wins that it steps to.. it can do any amount it wasnts as long as it takes a credit if the next step is the one that takes the win above £25
I meant to say RED Reel Steppa, I got the two features talked about above confused. Which obviously is an unforgivable mistake, isn't it Spyder.

You realise that you could simply respond with 'I think you may be mistaken there', or similar, as so many other people manage to do without resorting to aggressive statements as 'what the fuck are you on about?????'

Funny thing is you've just started a thread in the Barcrest forum which calls for calm, non-argumentative responses. Yet the chief instigator of aggressive postings on this site seems so often to be, er... you.

We're all human, you know. :roll:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
remy

Post by remy »

I must admit sa is the only red i stay clear of had to many bad experiences it has not got the normal red profile. they must have had a friday afternoon programmer!
Mmm beer drink of the gods
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

It does seem like a lot of corners have been cut on this machine. Features rarely play a part in the general play of the machine, (Majority of them have a max value of a tenner).

Have forced two out for £75 tops, but didn't 'enjoy' the experience. If you get what I mean...!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."