REDS ..............

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah i think your right mate.

dont normally play globals but after the 1st board it was playing well so kept at it.
not again.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

As said earlier, i feel DNA is one of the greatest reds out atm. there have been quite a few near me and i always seem to get loads out. ive managed to clean it out for £100 without even geting to the top! :D
i feel the best way to get a reasonable profit out of it is to take your shots when u get 4 and play for the $10 repeater. then after a while start to take smaller but reasonable wins.

does any1 else feel this is the best way to play DNA?

tom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Nope, i'd disagree Tom.

The best way to play them (so i find) is to force for the top, while collecting DNAs from dead boards along the way. From say a £25 float, you can normally bank £15-£20ish, while continually playing for Big Money. The top pot is predetermined, and not affected by these DNA wins, and i've had £40 of wins banked before taking a £75 big money, resulting in about about a £65 profit. Of course you don't always get that, but it likes the £50 tops as well, giving good returns.

If it only goes for £10, then i'll take the £10 repeaters. This is the only time i ever take them, when clearing up after a streak. Only taking £10s can still get profit, but in the longer term you won't make as much as you would by playing for Big Money.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

cheers for the advice!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Mattb wrote:Nope, i'd disagree Tom.

The best way to play them (so i find) is to force for the top, while collecting DNAs from dead boards along the way. From say a £25 float, you can normally bank £15-£20ish, while continually playing for Big Money. The top pot is predetermined, and not affected by these DNA wins, and i've had £40 of wins banked before taking a £75 big money, resulting in about about a £65 profit. Of course you don't always get that, but it likes the £50 tops as well, giving good returns.

If it only goes for £10, then i'll take the £10 repeaters. This is the only time i ever take them, when clearing up after a streak. Only taking £10s can still get profit, but in the longer term you won't make as much as you would by playing for Big Money.

Totally agree
If the dna win is achievable take it. It never sets the m/c back
You will still be getting your 4+ shots on the next board

If you know the m/c well its easy money

Btw i have never had a £75 from one of these :(

Matt
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

WTF happened above i did post something

I agree about your way of playing dna matt
Made a nice profit from these only down side is i only have one left