Something on Sub Zero???

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ah yeah, sorry i thought u meant from the off..yeah obviosuly if showing reds then dont reverse, although i have tried it a few times at £1 just to see what happens..cant say i was convinved but i just tried to gamble out the 3 yetis to see what happened, safe cash is a shit but u can minimise if you can gamble the last one or two features that are green to red.
agreed tho OB, on subs it does seem to have a much more harsh SC than others that i play...TG is a good mc for not fucking about with £7+ safes.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

i keep hearing about reverse gambling. could some1 tell me what it is? is it like instaed of gambling higher than a 4 u gamble lower?

im a bit confused!!! :?

tom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yup u got it right tooth

its basically a way of speeding up play rather than spend ages on dead green boards and it also stop safe cashs knocking the top back further..

as OB said though once boards start going all RED then you should play as normal and just accept the safes it gives u.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

ok thanks ssgtsnelly

tom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

i think this red is one of the worst of a spate of new reds
I agree with this - definitely seems a lot tighter. Frequent deaths before you get to the £3 mark, even when backin on a non-refil day. Don't get me wrong, it can still 'do the Red biggy' but just no-where near as enjoyable to play as most other Reds.

I started off not liking Snailblazer, but I'd say that's my fave at the moment, knocking DNA off of the top of my list...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Also i've twice had a large safe cash repeat.

The worst being £15 repeat. Sounds good if u have only put a fiver in but not when i'd put about £50 and it flat died after it.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I've seen it all now - playing a Sub Zero £27 from full, it gives a Safe Cash JP after £8 in. The next visit to the board quickly takes the Safe Cash up to £25 again, and the number gamble loses.

What a stroke of luck, methinks, as I must've caught it mid-streak. But wait! The one little arrow increment spins round and, da-daaa... repeats!

So a Red pays the £75 streak entirely from Safe Cash, within the space of £3.

Niiice... :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

VERY lucky,

Just ask crosyrules how he feels about subzero, especailly the £140 hole it left in his wallet :P
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

110 pound mate! :( spent 30 on booze, wat a shit feeling when you are on your own and you go out :( o well about 200 quid up in the last week!
Unbelievable Jeff
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Sweet sweet booze, eh Crosbyrules :)

£110 is a bit harsh. Was it full?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Not full, had a notey, and was playing with notes for half of it. Was absoloutly buzzing after about a tenner in, thought I was on a winner, how wrong was I. It milked me with a ten pound safe cash, and repeated about 75 into it. This made it cost what it did I think. I've never ran away so quick when I went out, couldn't bear to see someone get it for 75 off about a tenner :( ! Swings and roundabouts though, that was about a month ago, since then i'm really really up, so can't moan :D
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

ive already had a post on this thread but i would like to repeat it again. in a matter of opinoin i feel this red is crap!!!!! it doesn't have the same 'feeling' lilke other reds and the gameplay is completely different.

jus my opinion tho!!! :lol:

tom
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Decided to force one of the these on saturday night.
As you was dropping and showing good signs, cost me £35.
I took big freeze red, which somehow I drunkenly managed to hit £10 on then the £25.
Left with 60 after a few red features,l but my question is would the feature of gone for £50 or was i lucky to bet £35?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

errr, well, the big freeze on red is the top feature...

you screwed it up, why why why take the tenner?

it would have probably gone for 50, and strangely more likely it would have done 75...

ouch
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

the big freeze on red is the top feature
It's 'very slightly' different to getting 'the top feature'! ;)

The top feature is non-skill based, (like the green version of BF - although the green version is usally only a £5!)

I also have seen Red versions of these features only offer the £10 or the £5...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."