Sub Zero/Kings Random Help

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Collect features
mwalshe99

Post by mwalshe99 »

Oli wrote:I think Sub Zero is better than Kings Ramson. I used to hate SZ but know i'm coming round to like it. Has anyone noticed that when places get new machines everywhere else followes? For example, 6 months ago everywhere was full of extremes. Then everywhere changed within about 2 weeks of each other and all had Cobra Cabannas. I thought this was coincedence but then when the next change happened, everywhere became full of LABs and DNAs! (I wasnt complaining at that point, just thought it was weird :) ). And now they are all full of SZ, coranation street and Hot shots. There is no variety, just two or three machines everywhere that change every couple of months. Is this happening to anyone else???

Back on topic, where abouts do you live mate? My local has SZ and KR! Your lucky, i'm in a good mood today so will give you a feature list of SZ :) :

Find the Flake - Three cash values are displayed, hidden and then mixed about. The one you choose is the one you win. Red can offer the jackpot £25 but is usually £10.

Snow Fall - Cash stack starts at jackpot and decreases to the bottom quickly. Stop it when as soon as possible after it starts to decrease.

Frost Bite - Aka Star Choice. Four cash amounts will flash up on the screen with some of the digits being covered by stars. The trick here is to watch for the first digits of the four numbers. If these are high, then you will have a high win in total. If two or more of the four numbers begin with 3s then take it.
Cross the Ice - Aka Criss Cross Cash. A vertical and a horizontal line will flash in random places on the top board. When you stop it, you win the cash value that is on the square where the two lines meet.

Peek Seeker - Aka Fast Cash. Cash stack moves up and down quickly. The trick is to stop it when it is at its highest point. Usually around £4 depending on how skilled you are.

Money Mountain - This feature awards cash shots on the top board. When red, the player can slow down the selection to select the desired win.

Ice Picka - Aka Pick a Win. Reels spin into a position where a win is shown. The player can either accept the win or wait a few seconds and the reels will spin in a different win. The idea is for the player to stop the reels when there is a decent win shown. However, please note that this isn't a particulaly high paying feature, espically when green, so dont expect mega high wins!

Cash Climb - Two cash values will flash on the cash stack and the player must press start when the biggest value is lit. E.G. £1 win and £1.20 win will flash and the player must stop it on £1.20. This then repeats itself for the next value's (£1.20 and £1.60). The player continues up the cash stack until it is stopped on the lower value or if the player collects the current win. Note that the speed of the flashes between the two values gets faster the further up the cash stack you are.

Blizzard Series - Streak feature where a credit is charged everytime a win spins in. After each win a "Yes/no" senario (similar to repeat chance scenario's on other machines) is displayed on the screen. The player has to stop it on "Yes" in order for the streak to continue. This determins the length of the streak. Can be good when red.

Big Freeze - Typical streak feature. This is considered to be the best feature on this machine and when on red will usually go for at least £25 and can go as high as £75. Although be careful as it can also give low amounts as well when green.

There is some i have missed, cant remember them..
Perfect! that's the exact type of information i was looking for, thanks! i put £15 in KR yesterday on a streak and got a nice £65 back out which was quite nice. I'm West London/Weatherspoons Acton. :) what about you?

PS:Is there a list that tells you the equivalent features on the KR from the SZ?

Cheers.

-Mike.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

the only SZ i had got replaced with a LAB :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Good feature descriptions mate! That's the sort of thing I wanted posting in a thread I started in the lounge, unfortunately, hardly anyone took it up though... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Oli

Post by Oli »

I dont really browse the Lounge forum mate. Just had a quick look but couldnt see your thread... If its fruit machine releated isn't it generally best to put it in the General forum?

Got a link to your thread?
streaky bacon?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Not wanting to nit pick but find the flake red will usually go for only £7
And also i have had it offer no more than £4 on red

And Snow Fall is possible JP even on normal had it twice
Oli

Post by Oli »

Really? I've only ever had £10 minimum of red "Find the.." features. Maybe Sub Zero is an exception? I usually only take it if its the only red feature offered. If not, i gamble it.
streaky bacon?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah snow fall can be Jp. To be fair though i have seen more than 7 pound on find the pea. I think the highest i have seen is 15 or something. I don't normally play this m/c as in my opinion its one of the worst reds out. However, i have taken it a few times after a force.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

MrRed wrote:Not wanting to nit pick but find the flake red will usually go for only £7
And also i have had it offer no more than £4 on red

And Snow Fall is possible JP even on normal had it twice
Agreed

played this m/c last night and red FLF only offered £6 twice. :shock:

climbed a £20 cash trail and a red blizzard series for about £10 to get my money back.

in a word..............crapshit. :)
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

With these style games it is the amount of time it can take to get the end that is annoying, the amount of gambles that you lose is unbelievable at times. :x