D-N-A

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

69 as it cost £6 to get the next £25 rpt,

was a pretty remote pub and defo wasnt refil day as it was 16 off without a notey and there was a king ker ching which was about the same off aswell.

too many times I've seen this machine play shit. dont trust it any more.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

What is with this giving £30 off the top a lot though? I'm 99.99% certain that all reds go the full £25 quotient if they go past the first £25.

Got 3 (!) £30s of the top yesterday. Did finally roll a £75 after about £70 in...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

thats what i thought but i have had a cobra cabana go for £64
and a pay cheque for £31
i have also had £35 off the top on dna
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

played this not that brill

just likes killing of on £2 quids
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I've had between £25 and £50 on a Paycheque and a Jackpot Genie.

But thankfully most still do go 25 / 50 / 75.

It's best thing about them.
joey2nip

Post by joey2nip »

having major issues with this machine in my pub. i have lifes a beach as well and of the 2 DNA is just gobbling up all my winnings from lifes a beach. can someone please pm with this cheat that everyones on about. i have been burned twice now for £70 (both times full) and only seem to be getting the odd £10 repeat and maybe a tenner on DNA. :(
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

hi m8, wnt be able to jus ask 4 cheats on this forum! u have to give advice or give tips to get them back. as the question you have asked is on a previous thread i will tell you!! Also im a very nice guy!! :wink:

basically try and force 4 the top while collecting the DNA feature. taken this feature will not 'knock back' the top but still allow you to collect a small profit on the way.

there is no direct cheat that i know of but just look for the good signs that any red machine shows when is about to streak. or if you only want to collect a reasonable profit just play for the £10 R on the shots.

pretty basic reallly!!!

Hope that helps!!! :D

tom
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

if you only want to collect a reasonable profit just play for the £10 R on the shots
Only 'really' advisable if you get a £10+rpt shot on yer first board, and within less than a few quid... ...As long as yer not on the force.

PS - Win Series on these is a big bluff, and not worth taking, except again if either on yer first pound, or on an 'afters' board...

Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Pah, thats the girls way out taking the £10rpt and never forcing.

Some bloke in Nobles used to do it, i told him to grow some balls and force out a top on it. He never did! :x I remember once he took about four of them and left it. I nipped on, and had a £50 big money within about £20 in. Some people eh...

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Me and my cousin went on a fruity sesh last weekend and saw a lad sat playing DNA in the first pub at about 2pm.

So we went round the town and did well on the other fruities to give us a pot of around £60 each.

Went on the same DNA for our last fruity before we went home at about 8pm, the mc was backing from the first quid and showing good signs right from the off.

However after about £20 in it went dead, and we proceeded to put in about another £50 each, it was doing absolutely nothing, then another £50 between us and it was still completely dead.

So that was £170 through and it was still blocking on £5 every single board.

We unfortunately had to leave then but it really seemed like even another £100 through would not have made any difference.

I know how to play Reds well and usually make a tidy profit on them.

I think the guy before us must have absolutely really raped it and then it was refilled before we returned, however £170 straight through (£85 each) seems a little harsh :?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yup sounds very end of streakish....
im sure that really good players will know how to leave a machine in that sort of state to trick people into thinking that it is on the up..

ive done exactly the same before on a DNA..ended up putting 2 tonne through before i finally got a top which was one of those "im not in teh mood" £35 jobs..

ran away very sadly.
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

ssgtsnelly wrote:yup sounds very end of streakish....
im sure that really good players will know how to leave a machine in that sort of state to trick people into thinking that it is on the up..

ive done exactly the same before on a DNA..ended up putting 2 tonne through before i finally got a top which was one of those "im not in teh mood" £35 jobs..

ran away very sadly.
Aye sometimes you just got to bite the bullet, i am just glad i was going halves with someone :)
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

thats true...its quite a sickening thought when you are doing it solo..

hope it doesnt happen like that again..

was evil.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

As stated in quite a few other Red threads (and by me mainly!) Reds can go on a 'tightening up' spree. Either purely because they are forced, reforced, and use-the-forced constantly, so they are reverting to a less friendly playing style, or Red are 'mildly' updating the software to throw in a lot more harsher loses - 6's and 7's offered when on a pony win etc.

Reds should always do tops in multiples of £25. The DNA (and Top Giza, come to mention it) went through a spell about 4-5 months back now of giving horrible £30 tops and then dying a death. At the time, I thought that the chipper had been out on the rounds, not true though...

I've had countless £75 tops off of both DNA and Top Giza, and then watched someone else step up and force it from there and 'expect' another £50-£75 top...

...MADNESS!!!

Still, I think that there are (near me anyway!) a comfortable amount of people who can't play Reds, who bail out when the signs are there, who collect that first red feature offered when the board's full of them, to keep me doing pretty well out of 'em! ;)

There are one or two people who go on the force, so I'll just leave it until the next week and won't touch it with a large stick used to keep barges away from the river banks!

mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Totally agree Matt, think i will just put this one down to impeccably poor timing, and the fact that it must have been refilled right up to the top just before we got to it :(