Pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Finally got round to playing one of these today. Ended about £20 down in the end.

Mega Spinned it for £20 to buzz it up, before reverting back to normal play to keep the skillshot active. Hi/Lo'ed all the way to the top after about £40 in, with one blue and all the rest red. £10, then stop. What the fuck!? :shock: Robbing bastard! :x

It was still showing well after (as it bloody well should have been), but proceeded to take that £10 and another £50 before it finally went, via a skillstop to 99 nudges, and a lucky 7 active for the gamble. Again, one blue and the rest red. £10, £25, £25 stop. A £60 top.....not had one of those in a while, probably not since SKR was about. That still made me £30 odd down, so i carried on. It cost £7 to get a red hidden riches, which only gave £14. A red toggle for £8 followed, before it went back green. Sneaked a £7 win series from mixed boxes and left it.

Mixed feelings really, and i'm not really a fan of these £10 and mixed notes tops. The £15 -> Big Money tops (LAB/DNA) are way better. I think i might stick to those :wink:

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Two of these have just turned up near me one of them was nowhere near ready for the force

But the other was full
Used mega spin to get it red, after about £20 it went red
Then played it on normal, after another £10 in it gave skill shot for 99 nudges
This seems easier to hit than legal tender
Anyway gambled for the top and it went for £30

A few pound back in it was still red lost the gamble on a tenner
Couple of quid later skill shot, this time only hit 16 nudges :o but red boxes were available, took notation which gave £10

Then next board a few red it lands on red hidden riches
I took it and to my disbelief it gave £24
Yes i have seen it before on other reds but not in a while

All in all, i quite like it, especially with the maga spin addition
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Was playing one of these today in a local bowling alley. It just really annoys me when you get all the features red part one and you get a top!. Only one blue 10er, the rest are 25! Guess what i hit?........ £10!! :x

This isn't the annoying part. This happens on three occasions with one 25 notation thrown in with it! With about 75 in the m/c was starting to proper annoy me! EVENTUALLY!.. i got a nice top which was 75 but with no after board!

Has anyone ever experienced the annoying habit which this m/c has of giving only £10 tops?

Tom
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

toothless11 wrote:Has anyone ever experienced the annoying habit which this m/c has of giving only £10 tops?
Err... have you even read any of the other posts in this thread? Two of the five posts above yours talk about £10 tops.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

i know nixxy. just wanted to see if anyone lately has experienced this.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played this again last night
Cost me £40 for the top which gave £10

Then another £20 in for a top of £30
Then a few red with green boxes available, managed to hit notation and for the first time in 5 attempts it gave the £25

So ended up about even, still liking it though, and now there is 3 near me :D :D
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

had a funny experience again last night on this playing on mega spins........... chucks blue sevens straight in (fair enough had put around £20 in but never seen that before) anyways board is all red appart from hidden riches. Went higher than the 3 which have 7 bonus (on a slow down) no lose straight to the top. Now as usual I was expecting the only blue note to be hit then that would be it. But to my amazement went for £60.

P.S this machine was not playing well at all (1-3 red features on entry) so just must have been one of those random things. Next board cost £6 one red dead on first gamble walked away very quickly.

Anybody else seen random tops off of reds when they just look like they are in suck mode??
"Its all about the top"
ob

Post by ob »

can't say I'm a great fan of this machine, had a few nasty ones on it....

saying that, the top's can be nice now and again, which I suppose keeps us all coming back for more...
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Lately as in the last 6 days? :roll:

:D :D quite funny!

toothless your post count is rising! :D
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

:D Lol look who's counting. :D I have started to contribute a bit more because i have learned from previous posts to a) Try and Not talk in text mode lol (If you know what i mean?) and b) To try and send constructive texts.

Thats all really! :D Am enjoying this forum!

Tom
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Had my first go on this today, put a fiver in, was being dull and typical about 15 off, took a hidden riches and a find the pea, quid up, tried one more board, sucked for 6 quid, killed me first gamble. Oh!
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Like all reds when caught shit! Bastards! :x
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Found this can be good or bad. Same as Legal Tender really, either costs you up to £30ish to give you £30ish back (Those tenners are a right bitch sometimes) or can give a mental top.

Seem to be having more of the first scenario at the moment so tend to give this one a miss.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Think everyone's finding these the same - LOTS more disappointing £10 tops than Legal Tender. Not seen/heard of a top exceeding £85 yet (which ain't bad in anyone's book admittedly!) but would be nice to know whether these are capable of doing LT's famous £110 streak.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

nixxy wrote:Think everyone's finding these the same - LOTS more disappointing £10 tops than Legal Tender. Not seen/heard of a top exceeding £85 yet (which ain't bad in anyone's book admittedly!) but would be nice to know whether these are capable of doing LT's famous £110 streak.
£70 is my tops so far (two blue, two red) so not sure if the £110 is in there but never had that on Legal Tender either as £95 is my tops on that. How many people had the £110 on Legal?