Sounds about right DelBoy :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

:D
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Mattb wrote:The one in the bowl here was fine, wasn't a nasty p2 no nudge win prog....you must have just got a rough deal. Too many boards maybe. Dropping in there isn't always any good anyway, slighlty random refill days make it hard to know what's good if you are keyless. Long gone now anyway! :D
Yeah there is a grab the aids (ads) there now, and there is a double DOND next to it where monopoly road to bitches used to be, the HOF in the pool table bit was replaced by an indy TOT (hilo clone) but i think hot property is still there, plus they are all on £70 now. I think CYBTB and Return of the jackpots round the other side are still there, but im not sure if power 5 and the wank (dream) factory are still or not tho.

As for 5 pounders, i think its still CYBTB, WIYB, On a roll and happy campers, but as i say its been a few months since i have been in there as i got barred for making a video, as according to the short dumpy northern woman on the door, (im sure u know who i mean lol) making a vid in the arcade bit is even illegal, not just the cinema screens, so we are alledgedly barred for life!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Clearly not been in there for a while! :D

Grab the ads has already gone, HOF is now a DOND Think Red, and all the bottom ones are £70 and generally shite (Rob Da Bank, Big Reds, Dream Factory, It's Amazing, Crazy Chair).

£5 land has Walk of Wealth, SMTM, Road To Riches, Happy Campers. Only 1 thing to go in for now! :x I remember it being class in there! 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Kin hell, they must swap em out more frequently than i thought lol, as that IAJ TOT near the change machine in the pool bit, plus WIYB and CYBTB 5 pounders had only been there a matter of a month or so if that before we got 'barred' and that was only just over 2 months back,

Im sad to hear that CYBTB £25 has gone tho, i liked that one, plus ROTJ was worth a punt if it wasnt tooled to death, My mate made a vid once of me keying ROTJ and it was... £238 off, 12 quid left in it, and this was on a wednesday night, and as far as i know (unless its changed) refill day is wed morning in there.

We found that anything with a notey connected to it was always totaly fooked not long after refill day, so its either toolers, or a bloody big coincidence.

Me and my mate were gonna both book a wednesday off work and sit about in there all day to see if we could spot anyone doing em, but got barred before we had the chance. :x
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Theres a £70 Snakez in Retford with a working Greeny, Fired up to fook tho!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

jeffvickers wrote:Theres a £70 Snakez in Retford with a working Greeny, Fired up to fook tho!
Jeff puting all his notes in lol
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

You not have it out jeff lol
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I have had a £70 snakez for a while now. Played it 5-6 times. Not lost on it yet! Twice had a top for less than a tenner.