SMASH THE CASH

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
philips1985

Post by philips1985 »

whats the blocks on these

played one on pound a spin last night was being quiet then it gave me 12 nudges for 25 with a no lose on for 50 would it had gone up or did i do right thing only a tenner in as well
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]This machine seems to be the best of the £70 upgrades at the moment - one of the only ones I've played mine, but seems reasonable! ]

agree totally and indy skulls

stc 20 in not red nr for 15 went straight up gave 105 next spin gave smash the cash feature (off the super add on £1 play) for 12 which repeated.

skulls cost 15 for mega game board on £1 play reel picker for blues + no lose went up and gave slow down bonus for last gamble too went 105

still no £140 tho but cant grumble
TRAPPED!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

These won't go over £105, i can guarantee you that totally.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

Mattb wrote:These won't go over £105, i can guarantee you that totally.
yeah £105 is limited. most. u can get 140 streaks, two 70 tops.
silent g

Post by silent g »

ive had a cheap 70 off a 35 stc next board killed early i left.
what tops do the 70s do? and do they cost much more to get out ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Ok.... played loads of reds today and made one of my best days in ages. In total.... 866 profit off just playing.
The bulk of money came off one of these and an indie which both done 210s. Im not sure if anyone has had a 210 yet but it is possible. Was in a spoons which had a smash the cash in. It was slightly buzzy but not showing reds at first and after about a ton in it does a 105. Anyways the immediate credit after gives number runner which i obtain 25, with the super add it gives wifey and was already on the 12. I was over the moon with the extra 50 quid but i was even more surprised that when i went lower than a 10 in lived. Does another 105. So off 2 credits i get 210...... no shitting you.

Anyhows... after smashing a few more reds, i play an indie which shows 10 reds first board. About a 10er in i get red temple of treaure off my first feature shot which skips off 70 to a 10er.!!! At this point i was so pissed off. Anyways.... cherrys hold and first feature shot gives the same feature which i hit 70 quid. Next board get the icons for another 70, and then the third board i get reel revolver which my skillful mate hit in for me. Anyways, the fruit banks for 12 quid and the pub is now officially 'on top'!!

An amasing day with a bright future to fruits if this is how they are going to play. Anyone else had a 210 yet? What about one after another? :shock: lol :shock:
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

philips1985 wrote:whats the blocks on these

played one on pound a spin last night was being quiet then it gave me 12 nudges for 25 with a no lose on for 50 would it had gone up or did i do right thing only a tenner in as well
I'd have gone for it personally, but hey, that's just me.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

toothless11 wrote:Ok.... played loads of reds today and made one of my best days in ages. In total.... 866 profit off just playing.
The bulk of money came off one of these and an indie which both done 210s. Im not sure if anyone has had a 210 yet but it is possible. Was in a spoons which had a smash the cash in. It was slightly buzzy but not showing reds at first and after about a ton in it does a 105. Anyways the immediate credit after gives number runner which i obtain 25, with the super add it gives wifey and was already on the 12. I was over the moon with the extra 50 quid but i was even more surprised that when i went lower than a 10 in lived. Does another 105. So off 2 credits i get 210...... no shitting you.

Anyhows... after smashing a few more reds, i play an indie which shows 10 reds first board. About a 10er in i get red temple of treaure off my first feature shot which skips off 70 to a 10er.!!! At this point i was so pissed off. Anyways.... cherrys hold and first feature shot gives the same feature which i hit 70 quid. Next board get the icons for another 70, and then the third board i get reel revolver which my skillful mate hit in for me. Anyways, the fruit banks for 12 quid and the pub is now officially 'on top'!!

An amasing day with a bright future to fruits if this is how they are going to play. Anyone else had a 210 yet? What about one after another? :shock: lol :shock:
next credit can go in again as its sort of like the same credit as it paid out so does not know it has paid out hence giving the 105

are you sure that the £70 skipped off? I didnt think that they could do that
justice For The 96
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

def dont skip but them indys can be tricky anyone had it when it goes 10 to 15 again and again and again
TRAPPED!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

It skipped to my knowledge. I would put my hand and say that i missed it if i did, but im like 99% sure it skipped.

it doesn't matter anyway as i made over 200 on it. Best result i have ever had on an indie. Looks like im out 24/7 until these reds get a bit shit where they have been battered. Fooking phat!!!!!! :D
ob

Post by ob »

toothless11 wrote:It skipped to my knowledge. I would put my hand and say that i missed it if i did, but im like 99% sure it skipped.

it doesn't matter anyway as i made over 200 on it. Best result i have ever had on an indie. Looks like im out 24/7 until these reds get a bit shit where they have been battered. Fooking phat!!!!!! :D
For what reason would they go a bit shit, its not like any players are not playing them now that would in a month or so!?

Very good machines though no doubt...
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

They will get shitter. Trust! Look at Hi los.

I was on them from the start and was having great results.. 6 months down the line they glow and you make fuck all on them. Maybe SC didn't help either so the 70s might be very different. Oh well we will see.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Had a £70 one turn up the other day in an arcade went into try it offered number runner within like 2 or 3 quid hi lowed to £50 then got beat for £70 and the guy came over and told me i was barred for keying the extreme was ragin havent actually got to play one yet!
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

gmckee03 wrote:Had a £70 one turn up the other day in an arcade went into try it offered number runner within like 2 or 3 quid hi lowed to £50 then got beat for £70 and the guy came over and told me i was barred for keying the extreme was ragin havent actually got to play one yet!
LOL! Arcade with uc dial , key up extreme change stake 70 stc set of 25monops and a buzzy top gear ! u need a disguise

EDIT: Thanks for getting me barred
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

I didnt get u barred lol u where on the dial and i was keying the extreme and that fat cunt touted us up!