fun nudgin criminals

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Nothing at all wrong with these in my opinion, ok there not as good as some reds but they are very playable.

However, I have seen a few dodgy programmes out for these where they cost up to £50 for board but are always there, also seen some invincibiles like this. You can get some massive results on these types.
ob

Post by ob »

not one of the better old reds, but not too bad either, no fake reds is a plus point, easy to read, really not all that bad, miles better than all these new ones.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I never had too much trouble with these either, but in this case it sounds like you've stumbled across a duff one. :(

Oh, and...
darford littentree
...you're lucky to get on a machine in there with all the bar staff playing them, along with the er, 'funny crew' that always seem to be there... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Same again for me yesterday two flat tops and a £35.
Always sems ready.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Had a bit of a nightmare on this today, first board ARB2, so obviously i was happy with that.

Then it was ARB2 and ARB1 for about £50 or so, must have lost the gamble to the feature point with all features red about 4 or 5 times(although it never gave number runner or super boost off bonus etc), then it just took £20 for a board and was AGB1, and then another tenner for a dead board, as quick as that..

What do you do at this point though, would it have been correct to carry on? Against my better judgement i decided to just leave it.

And unless it false backs it was full after about £20 in, non refill... Most strange.

Am i guessing i caught the end of someones streak, and the machine was trying to get rid of the last bit of value, then was just like "fine fuck off then" and gave up?

Regards
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

nah was still ready mate
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

maybe im not sure, it literally took £30 for 2 AGB1 boards that didnt offer a win, would have probably been a 200 for 150 jobby, but i didn't have the capital available to get involved... missed my fucking train too.

It's after an £80 loss and a missed train you really start to see what a swede you are.
Scott

Post by Scott »

With no time limit and available funds i would have carried on there.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had many a session like that on these, some can play fucking awful even though they look like they're flying, Defo would of took it on though. If anything to grab a few wins back but I'd of been stuck in till the top came.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

No No No No, petrtbourgh station full in £7 second board lives to £25 costs 170 for a top 35 60 back in goes 70 £5 blocking!

Gave 1 ne more chance full in £1 past block, 3hours later £220 down!!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Drpepper wrote:Had a bit of a nightmare on this today, first board ARB2, so obviously i was happy with that.

Then it was ARB2 and ARB1 for about £50 or so, must have lost the gamble to the feature point with all features red about 4 or 5 times(although it never gave number runner or super boost off bonus etc), then it just took £20 for a board and was AGB1, and then another tenner for a dead board, as quick as that..

What do you do at this point though, would it have been correct to carry on? Against my better judgement i decided to just leave it.

And unless it false backs it was full after about £20 in, non refill... Most strange.

Am i guessing i caught the end of someones streak, and the machine was trying to get rid of the last bit of value, then was just like "fine fuck off then" and gave up?

Regards
Erm so am I right in thinking you walked £80 down?? I'd never leave this machine here - whilst FNC is one of the poorer reds they will still hold their value so I'd imagine you'd get at least a £105 roll if not a £70/£70 roll.

I can't see you getting the end of someones streak here, the machine would never be consistently ready for £50 and then just go stone dead - but they do fcuk about and that's what happened to you here. It won't just go dead, although FNC's in particular are very good at hiding how ready they are, I wouldn't worry about 2 AGB's, if it did 20 AGB's then I might start to sweat a bit...

Tbh I don't really bother with these heaps tho...
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

you'd get at least a £105
Trying not to be too much of a pedant, but the max top was £85 on these if memory serves me correctly? ;)

TBF, I never found FNC 'that' bad a machine, as I said above - had a good time once where I milked about £80 solely from Crimb Climb being offered almost every board (for £5/£7/£10) - yes, it was probably due a streak but I milked it a different way (funds were low).
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

these aren't too good, but I have one which is always full no refill which I have never lost on
Unbelievable Jeff
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

defo should of carried on

as for cannonball

that fun nudgin is wank

and 70%
i hate swede
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

danthedude66 wrote:defo should of carried on

as for cannonball