INDIANA JONES

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

cashpot at the top

will that be for safe wins or what?

Post by Guest »

Whats the skull matrix for?

Can't see the mega spins either! New idea?
ob

Post by ob »

looks like that "jackpotty" ie. 50p play for double numbers, you can gamble the bonus etc.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

theres no notes on the top, so any top feature will have to be winspins,

that is gonna look mint with the skulls, cause they will be able to be at least two colours.... and with all the lights flashing itll look pretty good..

i want to play one, ill be pushing the first one i see for the >35 feature and just sit and look at it! fuck how much it costs...

well done red.. it actually looks like a fun machine!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

ob wrote:looks like that "jackpotty" ie. 50p play for double numbers, you can gamble the bonus etc.
Just what i was thinking
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
DJJPurple

Post by DJJPurple »

LewisM14 wrote:Whats the skull matrix for?

Can't see the mega spins either! New idea?
Mega Spins on bottom glass ALA gold strike
Skulls light great RED WHITE AND BLUE...

RED is best

Nice touch on the safe :lol:
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

The Skull matrix reminds me of Ace's Cash Raider, with the viking heads awarding normal/super/mega features depending on what colour you managed to get them lit (in lines).

Anyone know what you win for getting skulls lit up on this one?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Nixxy: Exactly what I was thinking. Heh, that must've been one of JPM's worst machines! I'm quite surprised that Red haven't thought about using that sort of matrix feature before though. It would be a decent twist: mixed for a normal feature, all blue/green for a super feature, all red for a mega feature. You watch them go and do it now... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
DJJPurple

Post by DJJPurple »

Nixxy wrote:The Skull matrix reminds me of Ace's Cash Raider, with the viking heads awarding normal/super/mega features depending on what colour you managed to get them lit (in lines).

Anyone know what you win for getting skulls lit up on this one?
WHITE 50P
BLUE QUID
RED 2 QUID

Into safe
darren

Post by darren »

Cashpot at the top is for safe cash.

Good thing about this is that when you lose if your forcing then just hit the double/nothing button at the top which lets you gamble your safe win.
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Is this on test or has it had a full release?
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

darren wrote:Cashpot at the top is for safe cash.

Good thing about this is that when you lose if your forcing then just hit the double/nothing button at the top which lets you gamble your safe win.
Twice last night the safe cash double/nothing doubled all the way to £35, they were both well staggered apart though, this was after an initial forced top and showing after.
I lost at the £35 on the cash stack twice before this happened and it cost another £40 to go in off the double or quits.
Molto staggerissimo, then boringissimo way of getting the top.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
led

Post by led »

Played this twice now with nice results. £70 and £105 top. Good machine with a nice touch on the cashpot with double or nothing. Sadly, it's now switched off!!!!!!
PMK

Post by PMK »

I played this for the first time today. Didn't realise the doub or nothing on the safe thingy bob!!

On first impressions I'd say poo, but I was playing it in a Service Station so..................................

Seemed to take a lot of credits in between to get the bonus thingy up, tighter than COB in my opinion.

However, the recent reds have been a massive improvement, so I'm not judging this by one bad time. I was only about £30 down, but it really should of been profit if I was compating to say a COB profile.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

PMK - If you played the one in birchanger, i rolled it on monday afternoon, so it was probably still dead! Had a £35 then a £70 a while later. Was stopping in there on the way home.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"