finally sold it

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
itsme

finally sold it

Post by itsme »

after weeks of trying to sell my top dollar fruity,ive finally got shut of it today.i ended up getting a ton for it.anyone think i did ok with it or was it worth some more??

if you won a tenner on it lets say,it would'nt keep it in the bank it would just payout straight away,anyone know why??
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Machines in train stations are set like this too.....just a setting to stop people banking them up. A techie can probably tell you how to change it (not that its much good anymore, now you've sold it!)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Xuenilom

Re: finally sold it

Post by Xuenilom »

itsme wrote:after weeks of trying to sell my top dollar fruity,ive finally got shut of it today.i ended up getting a ton for it.anyone think i did ok with it or was it worth some more??

if you won a tenner on it lets say,it would'nt keep it in the bank it would just payout straight away,anyone know why??
Some m/c's are set to pay out this way, its pretty rare but i've been to pubs where this happens.

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

There are DIP switches in the machines that you can switch, and the machines will either create a bank or pay out straight away.
Dunhamzzz

Re: finally sold it

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Xuenilom wrote:
itsme wrote:after weeks of trying to sell my top dollar fruity,ive finally got shut of it today.i ended up getting a ton for it.anyone think i did ok with it or was it worth some more??

Some m/c's are set to pay out this way, its pretty rare but i've been to pubs where this happens.
happens in loats of random places. Its kinda useful as people cant build up a bank of lots of small wins then withdraw it, making the machine look likes it been pummel.
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

I understand that there are three different modes for most modern fruities arcade mode (where money is dropped automitcally after a win) Pub mode (normal pub) and bookies mode god knows what difference that is.
"Its all about the top"
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That has no reference to how the coins pay out.

Arcade mode will offer more skill features, as the machine is geared more towards the player. It also varies more on the payout, with bigger streaks being throw out.

Pub mode has a tighter and flatter profile usually, and often streaks are less. It compensates this by giving more random bigger prizes, so that any old munter can stay interested and win on them. Percentage can also play a part to some extent.

Just try a DNA on pub mode! Never had one go over £35 on Big Money yet!

Matt
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Mattb wrote:
Just try a DNA on pub mode! Never had one go over £35 on Big Money yet!

Matt
I have had a £50 twice on pub mode.
But most of the time as you say it is £30-£35.

Interestingly never had a £75 from one of these yet.
ob

Post by ob »

must have had over 100 tops on DNA in pubs and ive had £30 once ever and never had 35... you must be getting the tops when the red x's arent showing thats all I can think off.. if you screwed x-rated into a top by stepping to 1/12 for required gamble it would often do £35, but DNA its very difficult to blag a top as the red 7's are not the top.

although 75 is rare yes... much more often 50.... had perhaps 10 75's, 40 £50's and 60+ £25's at a very rough guess.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Now you mention it ob, i have had the £35 once and i am sure that i got the £15 from 7 fruit steps and had a 1. Rare i know but how many people would have gone higher for another fruit step?

I knew the £15 was there within 7 so could keep the 1 for the top.

Maybe when its no lose to the top it can give out funny amounts. Just a thought
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's just a bit of a lottery what its going to give i tend to find.

I was fairly certain mine would do £25 today. I'd put about £18ish in, and had got no higher than £4. No shots over £5 either. I had swapped over to about 6 steps on a 7 with bonus. Cancel lit, and i picked the lucky 7. Managed to get the red sevens in for a no lose to the top.

£5,£5,£5,£5,£5...stop there i thought. But no, hit the £25 again for £50 then stopped. Put another few quid in and got up to £4 on the cash on a 4, collected that and left the machine about £31 up. Very unexpected, but none the less appreciated!

These arcade set ones are certainly miles more generous!

Matt
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ob wrote:must have had over 100 tops on DNA in pubs and ive had £30 once ever and never had 35... you must be getting the tops when the red x's arent showing thats all I can think off.. if you screwed x-rated into a top by stepping to 1/12 for required gamble it would often do £35, but DNA its very difficult to blag a top as the red 7's are not the top.

although 75 is rare yes... much more often 50.... had perhaps 10 75's, 40 £50's and 60+ £25's at a very rough guess.

hmmm
ob

Post by ob »

why hmmm?

reflects the true values I have got on them imo, not like I've counted it or anything but I'm pretty sure the ratio is in that proportion...

with all due repect I'm not some school kid/pikey like alot of people on here ( with a lot of exceptions guys dont worry ! ), I feel no need to brag/show off about anything by making up stupid storys.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

ob wrote:why hmmm?

reflects the true values I have got on them imo, not like I've counted it or anything but I'm pretty sure the ratio is in that proportion...

with all due repect I'm not some school kid/pikey like alot of people on here ( with a lot of exceptions guys dont worry ! ), I feel no need to brag/show off about anything by making up stupid storys.
It's just a shame Max doesn't believe you about Claire eh! :P At least you still get to be his best man at the wedding! Every cloud and all that.... :wink: :D

Matt
ob

Post by ob »

lol :P :P