Something on Sub Zero???

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
MrRed

Something on Sub Zero???

Post by MrRed »

Have 3 of these near me and 2 of them today were £180+ off and the other was switched off. :?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

OOO thats a bit strange coincidence i doubt....ive always wondered with reds if one method may work on all or most of the m'cs but im yet to show this...

does sound like they have been hit hard somehow...saying that we had a TP that was £130 off and still gave us over £90....maybe they were played jsut using notes hard to believe but you never know..maybe third was just broken...

if anyone does know whats going on then please enlighten me :D
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yeah mate thought about that i have had a rocket money £140 off before and still got £50 off it.
Seems strange though that all 3 are like this :?
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

They're probs just getting rodded, I think it's a £2 credit collect everything job which won't effect gameplay massively but will leave it ridiculously light. If you look down the bottom right handside of the reels you can see if they've been plated or not.
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

that sounds like "The Bar" or the "New £2 Bar"
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

was it not said that getting the top through 3 yetis never gives less than £50?

I got i twice the other day and both were flat 25's :S

seems very tight at times the one by me but it gos spaz whens its ready :D
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

n1cky70 wrote:that sounds like "The Bar" or the "New £2 Bar"
Will somebody please please please explain to me what the hell this £2 bar bloody is? I'm sick of reading about it.Is it a metal bar?How is it used? is it a super heavy £2 coin that drops clean through the mech and corrodes the bottom of the m/c like aliens blood?

Anyone? :D
toothless11

sub zero is shite

Post by toothless11 »

ive noticed that evry sub zero machine ive played wether its in a pub or in ladbrokes etc, they have always been dead. even when the machine is backing it continues to play shite. i always keep clear of this machine!!!

however, jus like any red machine when they streak they streak well!!!!

tom
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

backing means nothing mate...read other threads..

reds are the original fake backer and it will do this to suck you in so it can recoup.
there maybe something out for this yeah, but just saying that because the ones by you are always dead is a bit of a rash comment..

its a very good machine and can be VERY profitable if you get it at the right time.

its all about planning and knowing when your going to do it.

also if you are playing in pubs then they are prob re-filling it EVERY morning
ie the spoons

you should be able to tell wether it wants to play or not easier than on some reds.
but it is known to block quite a bit.

taking alot of safe cashs can also lengthen the process of getting top...not make it less of a good top all the time but put it back a bit.
ob

Post by ob »

disagreed, played loads of these, and they can be an absolute bastard to get the top feature on, even when they are ready to give it ( ie. reds ) also the top seems to like going for £25

its the same as all red gamings REDS ARE THE ONLY SIGN WORTH ANYTHING... the reds come more or less out of the blue you CANNOT predict when they are going to come unless you know the exact history of the machine ie. when it last paid big top and how much has gone back in.

you can not tell anything by how they are playing other than it may have a bit of board value ( if its not blocking £5-7 ) and you can then bank a few wins... I have had them playing very "nice" after a £75 top ie. boards all the time, offering a couple of red features, does that mean its ready for the top NO!

I wish people would stop saying board value = ready for streak... NO NO NO!! :shock:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I wish people would stop saying board value = ready for streak... NO NO NO!!
Me and you seem to be agreeing more and more, ob! :) :) :)

I, personally, am not 'over-keen' on this red, just doesn't have the 'feel' of their others...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

fair enuf ssgtsnelly.

i knw backing is pretty common on most reds as well as spoons refilling their machines every morning to make it seem they are ready to streak. however, a matter of opinion this red i feel is 1 of the most 1s ive seen in a while.

then again, when it wants to go it does.

tom
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

in my humble oppinon i think this red is one of the worst of a spate of new reds (ie lifes a beach/ sub 0/ nights of the pound, etc). the majority of time i have found it, it has been very quick to reds but then f*cks you about with big safe cash wins that for some reason dont mind repeating. indefinatly this will go on untill i get £15-25 safe cash, has cost me £50 for the top, then gives a £25 and go completly dead. Superb :x
had one i a service station that took about 2hours of recycling the top to get anything resembling a small loss.
Fuck you Noel.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

there are VERY simple ways around safe cashs mate..
if the board is not say 75% red then reverse the gamble straight away..problem solved :D
i was told this by THE MAN of reds on here so it works.

just try it and you will see the whole experience sped up and most times more profitable.
ob

Post by ob »

lol I was there when he was on it, was reversing the gambles BEFORE showing reds, but then after its showed it you obviosuly want to try and get the top, at which point it was a right bastard and kept losing when safe cash was quite high... unavoidable I'm afraid

oh btw I am the MAN OF REDS 8)