Twin Turbo

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Stopnstep

Twin Turbo

Post by Stopnstep »

Was passing through loughborough the other day and came across this red. Haven't seen it before, anybody else seen it?

Played well, lets you swap between the cash and nudge columns which is a nice change. Got to the end and it went for £50 after £25 in so not a bad return.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

AHHHH where is this machine mate?
was it in the haverster?

i saw one in there a few weeks back but was with the rents so couldbt have a bash
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

looks like we may have another tester here then

delighted..

that and rocker fella
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Think it was called the Unicorn Hotel mate.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ahhh the corn well fuck me i never knew they had a red in there...that should be amazing pickings, people in there never used to even be able to play SRM lol
Calski

Post by Calski »

Hey Nelly, the new machine thats called Rockerfella, is it a cresty? If yeah, is it the newest in the clone series of Vamps, All Fired etc?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah cal it is a crest.

um yeah its sorta like vamps where u have a trail and then 3 levels of streak but the feature looks more like a space raiders where you drop rocks and they land in little nests.

the lap board is more of the YDD rectangle. but boosts and stuff are the same as VIU
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

hold on a minute!!!

stop n step, are you from loughborough? i was in the unicorn on twin turbo yesterday!! fukin coin mech had broke!

just put a £20 note in and got £40 back, not a bad red really, rocket money is still the favourite i think!

do you go in the barracuda bar?
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

are you from lufbra superfeature?
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

no, im from coalville, i go loughborough once a week on me rounds, say are you doin the extremes in barracuda and unicorn??
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

no mate not the extremes, i tend to hit the sub zero once in a while but its set really low and can block SERIOUS amounts.

i always thought three yetis was always AT LEAST 50 after reading a load of these posts but i got 2 flat £25's once

dont really do the extremes here mate as there is a bit following of people who seem to play em (a few chinese guys)

the most daunting in the griffin might be worth a go if uve not seen that one before

personally i favour the reds and maybe the bars that they have in amber rooms

the extremes are all yours mate :D
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

superfeature wrote:hold on a minute!!!

stop n step, are you from loughborough? i was in the unicorn on twin turbo yesterday!! fukin coin mech had broke!

just put a £20 note in and got £40 back, not a bad red really, rocket money is still the favourite i think!

do you go in the barracuda bar?
Not from loughborough mate was just passing through on way back from Nottingham. Only been round there a couple of times so was just seeing what was about.