sub zero - new red!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

two of these have just turned up near me and i have got to say i quite like it maybe because i got £50 off the top on them both
each one gave it the same way big freeze red and it repeated
just to add someone posted that the money mountain feature in red is jp no its not always sometimes it will only go as high as the tenner same as pyramid game on a top giza
Danny1988

Post by Danny1988 »

hey whats star choice called on this or dont they have it on it.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

open boards aint free wins had 15 on open wiv a repeat chance n it repeted n went dead afterwards still took it for 86 tho :lol:
Calski

Post by Calski »

This machine I find is dodgy as fuck, back home there were 3, two of them in a pub, and these two in particular were always dead, got my key sorted and found them to be over a hundred off each time..thing is, both machines didn't have change slot, so I was a bit wary, I know Red's can streak like a bitch but to this extent? Me thinks there was another factor involved, i.e something out on this.

P.S. The third was in a bookies, played ok, but overall. Can't see myself rushing out to hit this machine. Wasn't that impressed.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'll say this is probably my least favorite RED - very difficult to read, but have had a few decent results. Took 'The Big Freeze' Red for £50, and had a few 'tops' from all red features.

It just seems to do you in a lot more on reasonable numbers...

...Oh well...! :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

does chuck alot of dodgey numbers in. But I am finding that the bonus gambles quite alot to give change numbers even if you have already gambled on it.

Never had big freeze red though yet. Only got top through lighting all features red, or three yetis never had less than £50 from top yet so quite enjoying it.

Whats most everyone has had from top??

mine is £90 bit of a random event but a £25 followed by five £5's another £25 a £10 then a £5
"Its all about the top"
fmlad2002

Sub Zero

Post by fmlad2002 »

Not had many of these around, though have to agree with the post from Calski - ii've checked these machines i'd say over 10 times..every time they have been 100+ off full (one was 123) with no note changer...

The single time i did managed to find one full i managed the 75..

Private mails are always welcome :wink:
jungleraver

Post by jungleraver »

star choice = frost bite
JG

Post by JG »

When this is 'there', the top feature is in the middle. It's like gambling for cashcade (which isn't top feature) on an Invincible. Or you can go for genies. Most people say genies are better. I prefer my way/a mixture.