Vortex..... AHHHHHHHH!!!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I think its the fact these seem to offer more boards than invincible/SA/LT or that your money seems to go faster. I hate the block at 10 pound/ SS on these, its so much worse than Invincible et al.

Also now that it has mega spins it is so much easier to achieve 9/12 nudges which means boxes will prob be there thus it lighting up. A bit of a red herring.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

That's a fair point, but the way the reels are laid out means that the red hiddens are hardly ever there. When they are there - it's almost certainly ready to pop the top.

I'd take an Invincible over a Vortex every time.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Agree nixxy. When invincibles light up i know they are there. When vortex's are, theyare there but they seem to take an age to get a top.
megastreak140

vortex

Post by megastreak140 »

had my first go on 1 today 40 of full 3 pound in 48 out let it at that seems like a good machine tho
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

Nixxy wrote:
I'd take an Invincible over a Vortex every time.
invincibles streak bigger aswell never had more than 105 out of vortex and more often than not they go for a flat 70 so only looking at 20 or so profit.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

lol.....flat £70. What planet do you live on man????
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

ok poor choice of words i was playing online poker at the same time....

still a poor machine by red gaming
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Vortex at the mo is my favourite red made. Partially due to the fact i only got 1 ccp left but Vortex is ace. only had the 1 bad session and even then it wasn't a massiver hit.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
dunkster

Post by dunkster »

Hi, first post, but been reading a while.

Not amused with Vortex. Got one where we work, can normally keep an eye on how its playing all day, refilled every day as needed.

Have seen with my own eyes this had £200 + (40 of which mine) put in today for no top. Backing after about 40/50, putting up on ARB2/3 12 nudges. Would NOT go past SS. combined effort of £200 odd in and every gambled SS killed. Took a couple of SS along way giving 15 each. Went on the force majorly gambling everything for a good £60 in a row, would not go past SS. Namefill was a complete no go as well.

Until now this machine has played nice, gives odd punters £15 up all day, been lucky enough to do £70 of £8 in on other occasion. What happened today left us all stunned. Some chumps going to 105 this from £5 tomorrow.

Whats going on? Any ideas?

Andy.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

'Took a couple of SS along the way for £15'
Thats the problem

Read these right and they are fine
In fact one of my best earners
If they cost loads from showing they go big anyway
£140/£175 is possible

Although what you mention does seem wrong
I forced one that did not go red until £110 in
It still went for £70 a few pound later so not too bad in the end
dunkster

Post by dunkster »

By that i mean we took 2 to see if we could recoup at least something, funds were running low. within £10 it was back at 12 nudges, ARB1/2/3 and killing on SS. This was all after a good £130 + already in at this point, showing red after £40 in.

How the fudge are you supposed to force it if that wasnt signs?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

£105 top from one of these yesterday after £40 in. Was surprised, as I find these frequently do the £70, rarley a flat £35, but even more rare a £105... ;)

That 10+bonus, Lower, 11 on SS is bloody annoying though... :( It gave in by getting me to SS on a 7+bonus and I already had Lucky 7. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Hangman21

Post by Hangman21 »

i had lucky 7 and got the bonus 7 when on SS and it gave me change number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went for 70 in the end but not on that board.

i find the block from SS to MS really annoying once it took 10 attempts plus to get the MS.

whats the record for game overs gambling between SS to MS
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

dunkster wrote:By that i mean we took 2 to see if we could recoup at least something, funds were running low. within £10 it was back at 12 nudges, ARB1/2/3 and killing on SS. This was all after a good £130 + already in at this point, showing red after £40 in.

How the fudge are you supposed to force it if that wasnt signs?
Right ok
Let me just say that going to SS on this nudging to £8/£10 is by no means a sign of it being there
The only way you can be sure is, if it goes red with no lines or a high win available, or its genuine full
Also you say it was red after £40 if that was the case it has to do £70 anyway from here
So there is no way i would have taken anything
I would have kept going for top
It kills loads on SS even when stupidly ready
the reason being that it puts you at £8/£10 a lot

As you say though you run out of funds
If so thats bad luck
If forcing a red i would have no less than £200+ on me just in case

When this m/c behaves like this after showing early, i find it likes to do £70/£35 or £70/£70 or had this once £35/£35/£35/£70
Of course these outcomes could still result in a loss
Thats reds for you
Slug For A Butt

Post by Slug For A Butt »

Got one of these near me this week, was flashing me reds most times I got a board. Flattered to deceive, after losing far too many gambles at £10 I took smaller wins and walked out about £30 up as my wife joined me for a friday drink after work... I dread to think how much I'd have been down when she walked in if I'd carried on trying to force it.
I'm confused by this little fella.