Show Me The Mummy

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I had a £105 from a Lucky Devil last night....pity it still resulted in a loss! :x

£35 top off £40, NRs £25 immediately after which died on a 3. Takes a total of £130 before it relents and goes in for £105, with a £10/£7/£5/£5 afters. Bloody thing!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
PMK

Post by PMK »

Mr Red - I will try this collecting £35 first on SMTM as I got stuffed on it last week.

It was £20 off. Within £20 it had gambled to red sevens. I decided to chase.

Bout £45-£50 for ARBage from low down wins, with no boxes etc anywhere.

£80 for top, which went flat. Most of that back in although ARBage was not always there (in fact about 40% of the time) for another top which also went flat. Next board ARBage from mystery win gambled to £35 and it done me on a 3.

Obviosly re-chased. The rest of the money in the bank and another £115 in and it finally goes in again, flat follwed by two more flat tops for the staggered £105 run. Not many afters left it about £90 down. Was not impressed.

The fact that it took about £140 back in from offering £35 to me is a joke. I know these can be tight but really is there any need for that? Wish I had just collected that £35 and suffered a small loss or maybe even profit with afters from only £80 in. Instead, I was £200 in and only £110 back.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Sounds just like FNC. I've not played that since a horror session on it a month back. Decided to give it another chance and it took £85 To get the top on a £25 JP machine. And the thing that p*sses me off is that I was on £25 after about £30 in so why then take another £50 just to give me a flat £25 off the top? Got another flat £25 top straight after then it died so lost about £40. Found a Show me the mummy but only played a few features and made about £15 profit.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

The thing is, yes you can get the top straight away for £70/£105 but on this and FNC it is a lot harsher from that last gamble
Every time i have took JP on FNC the next board or so has been ARB1
For some reason if it loses, it does you over on some occasions and you are left wishing you had taken it and seen if it had rolled

I do go for top on SMTM but only at certain times
I have had a £105 top from it twice

Every other red i will go all out for top
The reason i take JP is because i have been done over a few times on FNC and a couple on SMTM
Mates have also had the same story and they too play the same way now on these

At the end of the day everyone is different, and some have never had the nightmare's on SMTM and FNC that i have
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

right had my first proper bash on this last night. Like many other people it was a complete horror story. £5 light non-refill day, no notey. First board 12 nudges £15 dies next few boards same story £15 board. Then dies on its arse for the next £60 quid...................................

Finally got offered £25 nudge win after around £80 in it gambles up and does the a £50 top ! ! ! next board stone dead £30 down which i know is not a lot. but for a machine to be offering £15 within £3 you think you would walk away in profit.

Put the mockers on what was a good evening of gambling.
"Its all about the top"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had my 1st proper bash at this myself last night. Didn't seem too bad. About 5 features where red on my 1st board so went for the force. Cost about £30 -£35 to reach the £35 but after reading some bad stories about it I collected as I was on a 9. It then pretty much died afterwards. Just got a few toggles and left it about £5 up.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Swings and roundabouts this one
I gambled from a 9 the other day and it went for £105
I went from an 11 a week before and it went to a 12 then died for about £70 and eventually did a staggered £105 (£35/£35/£35)

I know all reds can do this, but this seems really harsh if you lose that £35 to top gamble
I am doing well off this at the moment though
Sometimes collecting the £35 and then others going for top
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

obvious blocks at £5 £10 £15..........the top always :? comes back for a bottom end £80......catch it breakin the £10 block and your laughin :D
I love it when a plan comes together
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had one of the worst experience on one of these yesterday. All nice and friendly enough to start with, had tops off £34 in. Went flat, but gave £15 and £25 nudge wins after which both lost. Played for another, went flat again. £70 in for £40 banked. Still red after, rechased once more. This is where it didn't show me any of the mummy.

Can't be arsed with a long story, but after £185 in and 7 lost gamles to SMTM it went in and did £70. Cheers. Obviously still red after, and £61 of the £70 back with 4 more lost top gambles, it did a £105. A £35 top followed this, along with blue sevens, three tenners and a £7 cash falls. After £185 in we were back to £78 each, so only a £30 loss in the end. It's times when you are £185 in you lose the will to live! :x
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

could be worse u could have been on a dond and got bugger all back....ive blasted £220 through one without a deceint ms, that day i did lose the will to live :o ops: :lol:
I love it when a plan comes together
simonbck

Post by simonbck »

What is the best hidden feature on this machine?
remy

mummy

Post by remy »

I managed a 105 off this yesterday for about 60 odd in just played it on 50p normal game. I put a fiver back in to make sure it was not redding which only one feature was so left it. bloke goes on after me and played 50p mega game it went arb1 so he chased it not knowing it was light. to cut a long story short he lost big time but it kept showing arb1,2,3. I went back on to normal game just to prove something and hey presto no reds so i believe these do fake show on mega spins.
Mmm beer drink of the gods
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I am pretty sure at ARB1/2/3 he would have had lines of some sort
It throws them in when on mega spins as you go in on 1, 9/12 nudges

If it showed me 8+ on mega's i would chase it every time
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

simonbck wrote:What is the best hidden feature on this machine?
I was going to nominate Stop'n'Step - but it frequently slips off the £25 red 7.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

imo the profile on SMTM is very different to all other reds.... NOT in a good way either!