Jackpot-gems

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
gambogaz1

Jackpot-gems

Post by gambogaz1 »

Before anyone jumps on me i've done a search and had a good read of old posts.
Is it as bad as Sub Zero? There seems to have been quite a lot of negative posts about this 1. Is it because it fake reds or just that the top doesn't go for more than £25 regularly?
I went back a pub after hours on saturday and they had it in there but it was switched off. Is it worth a little venture as it's only 10 mins walk from home
mattyboy

Post by mattyboy »

I used to find these good with classic red streaks 50s and 75s etc or 25 x 2 close together but as I continued playing they were notorious for a very staggered streak

Like giving 25, then 25 a tenner later, still loads of reds but take 50+ to go again for a flat.

Still I wouldn't say they fake red they can be a bit naughty on times as every red can.

Matt
Scott

Post by Scott »

i've never known it too fake show either, if its glowing check the hiddens are'nt there obviously, and i test it on the normal game untill i see a sign. have these been upgraded too £35??? i've got 2 OAR near me on £35 but no JG.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

This 1 was only a £25JP I think, although it was 1am and several beers in the system.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Definately worth the trip I would say. They can be bad at times like most reds but usual signs apply and you should be ok. Never seen one on £35 though.
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

to me, this machine epitomizes a 'drinks mony back machine. i.e go into a pub and find it reds, buy yourself a a half or whatnot, it will most likley cost about 20 to 25 for the first top (undoubtedly 25) then prolly cost bout 20-25 for your next 25 :)
having said this i would never say its not worh it as there will of course be times when you will make well from them.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah, i don't like these that much either. Hardly had any big streaks from them in one go. Lost £30 in one last night that was all red too. It just went £25.....more in.....£25....little more in....£25.....£10 Toggle, £7 Toggle, £10 Cash Falls, dead. From all red and red SC first board thats pretty bad.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

to be honest i think all reds are gash and cant see why u love them how many times they palmed you off for 20 quid for a board fake drop go flat eeew yukkk i dont wanna talk bout them actually post over lol
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

the good times out do the bad, thats why people love em.
YoungKai

Post by YoungKai »

Buddy, you must have some pretty old reds round your way if they're "fake dropping" (assume thats selective hopper)
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

There's few old few new there all crooks round my way but fair play to u all if u like them or love them not my cup of tea if i play them i just milk them 4 what i can and move on always something good round the corner