jewl in the crown/massive safe wins

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
maverick69

jewl in the crown/massive safe wins

Post by maverick69 »

Played this yesterday within about 30 quid i had the safe cash up to 64 quid. It was taking up to 15 quid and killing me all the time, i didnt have enough cash on me for the force so i took red boxes for 25 and left it about 50 up. any one else experienced this?
Scott

Post by Scott »

not on that scale mate, but i've had lots of 4s and 5s after a top that was still on for another top but these wins set it back and really do your head in at times. the end result was good at the end of the day so thats what counts :D , its the same as putting £25 in for a £75 top... the profit margin is the same so happy days :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

You should never let your safe cash work up to that amount..

You've been really lucky with ur end result.

I don't let my safe cash build up - i keep gambling on the nudges side until i get a big win to transfer over to. If it opens board on me and i'm not near a big win i will just kill myself.

If there is no big win within the 12 nudges i'll just kill myself anyway.

Before i started doing this i once had a sub zero that i'd put £50 in that was buzzing and i got a £15 safe cash that repeated and the m/c totally died on it's arse.

Having said that Sub Zero opens the board all the time so there's not much u can do to avoid it like u can on a JP Gems / On a roll etc...
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

If the machine wants to offer safe cash wins it will. You can come to the point where even if you do exchange on a good cash win and it offers open safe cash, it will let you have the first gamble and maybe the second and then blow you off with a 5 pound - 15 quid safe cash win. What do you do then????

You have to contine to gamble to force for the top, you can't reverse gamble on a good cash win. If the m/c wants to stitch you up it will.

...However i do agree with killing yourself when you're low down on the cash trail or have nothing there for nudges.

Tom
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

One of reds favourite tricks...

Get on the board/nudges with a safe cash open. Spin you the 3 (with dice +2 for £5 safe). Kill you for no reason other than to make you have £5. Bastard!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"