Big Shot

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Drpepper

Big Shot

Post by Drpepper »

Have been offered a Big shot £25 machine at a very reasonable price(£80) and im seriously considering buying it as i've not had a machine for a while now.

Now i've played it a few times, and it seemed quite a fun machine to play, but i never really had the chance to play before it got moved.

Question is, is it worth the £80(no delivery costs)... also will i get bored of it quickly, and what is it like to play, is it a huge streaker/sucker like other reds, or more fair?

Regards
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

I personally dont see the point in buying fruities...For one they take up too much space and look pretty ugly in a living room or pretty much anywhere in your house. Secondly as you quite rightly said youd get VERY bored of the machine really quickly.

The only plus point i can think is learning the way the machine plays but even then you have to go out and find the locations of the said machine and still not be guaranteed bucketloads of money.

matt.
Matty

Post by Matty »

I would say buy it mate ! there is not many times you have a machine so cheap plus no deliver costs ! Play it get bored and punt it on ebay for more ! Excellent price 8)
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

LOL
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Have you tried the emulator sites?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Jeez, I thought some of our old friends had returned for a minute when I saw King and Matty on this thread...

...Then I erm, looked a the date... :roll:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."