INVINCIBLE

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

DONT LIKE 2 GO ON ABOUT IT BUT I WILL NEVER EVER
PLAY THIS PILE OF TRASH AGAIN IN MY LIFE!
DOES ANYBODY ON HERE PLAY THESE TOTAL SACKS
OF SHIT?
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

I've played two of these and found them both quite reasonable, one was in Mimms as well! Probably just got lucky.
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

i got shafted last weekend, 1st pound i was offered skillstop and gambled up too loose on super streak continued to force eventually cost me a ton but thankfully lobbed me a 75then 20/30 more in to be given a 15 hidden riches red find the pea £5 and some and a numbers up red for a shite £3
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Had the same ting a few times mate. Its prob end of streak. The problem is.... if its number running or SSS then these are the signs to force. You get lucky and unlucky. Thats how it goes.

£25 off features on these reds I.e, Invincible or SA is impossible. Previous reds such as JP gems etc could offer £25 off top feature or super Find pea or star choice could also be JP or near enough.
e_a_g_l_e_eye

arb1

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Pulseation found a nightmare for force even from all but one red. Got stung 120 from doing this from the off, now just pull a few red features and if getting frequently give about 3/4 more goes on the board to try to turn the last one and get to exchange. Give up when goes back green. At least this way not liable to end up with big loss and at least mainly getting something on the goes where don't get a go on the top. Top ends up acting as a nice bonus :)
Anyone died off coke mix?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Played an Invincible today, was full, 15 thru it and was playing a bit doy, 30 through and it went for a cool 75! Think these are tighter than LT's but nice than SA's!
Unbelievable Jeff
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Just played this, £22 in without a single board, not even a bonus, really hacked off.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

We call that a suck
Unbelievable Jeff
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well try £40 in a TG for a board then dead on the 10 gamble.
justice For The 96
ob

Post by ob »

played a 35jp one today, cost £50 gave £35, £10 later another £35, so nothing special, but seems to play very similar
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ob wrote:played a 35jp one today, cost £50 gave £35, £10 later another £35, so nothing special, but seems to play very similar
Is it exactly the same layout, except with £35 red notes at the top instead of £25s? Or does it give you a £25 followed by a £10...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

£35 notes at the top, £10/15 the bottom 2 still... if anyones interested this is in the pub next to burger king in liverpool street station - it says £25 on the machine still and the notes, but it is £35, as you'll find out when you get the mega streak and it autopays every £35 instead of £25, plus it giving you £35 not £25 for the top line of notes!

some player there told me it does £105 streaks ( including giving £105 on one top alone ) , but has cost £200 before to come out, which is unsuprising especially considering that machines in liverpool street are played out religiously every day MANY times and are on 70%!!!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I now have an Invincible on £35 JP - but I'm not convinced it's supposed to be.

I was playing it yesterday, full and backing, and took a top - hit a £25 on the top row and it didn't continue. I didn't notice, but it'd put £35 into the bank. Two boards later I get another MS, and because it gave £15/£10/£10 and £15/£10/£10 again, I noticed the £35 awards. I'd just had my first (if staggered) £105 streak.

I had dumped £6 out after the first JP so the other 2 JPs left me with £99 in the bank and a huge grin on my face.

The notes at the top all say £25. The notice next to the coin slot says 'No more than Twenty-Five Pounds can be one in any one game'...

.. so I think I might just keep quiet and enjoy this one :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

This was me then....... :o ops:
martalwombat wrote:DONT LIKE 2 GO ON ABOUT IT BUT I WILL NEVER EVER
PLAY THIS PILE OF TRASH AGAIN IN MY LIFE!
DOES ANYBODY ON HERE PLAY THESE TOTAL SACKS
OF SHIT?

This is me now..............
fan fucking tastic m/c,
sorry i ever slagged it,
after last 2 visits its been 10 in for 75 :D and 43 in for 75 :lol:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Scott

Post by Scott »

Theres good and bad times too be had on all reds, just depends on what mood you find em in. only just getting into these and quite happy with the results :D
..............so far
Cobwebs 👆