Top Giza

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
avengah

Post by avengah »

Maybe the Red Alert bonus awarded the top feature straight away because you were AT an exchange point when this happened? If the last feature is turned red off that bonus, when you are ON the exchange, then maybe it awards the top straight away! I have never had it happen to me, so I don't know.
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

A feature won't turn red in that scenario until you have been offered, and refused it. If you got offered the last green on a 'feature exchange' point, then feature gambled again (thus turning the last one red), I guess it would then award top feature straight away.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hmm, The features stay 'blacked out' if you feature gamble. They only turn red when you are succesful with the next gamble.

Top Giza - Need to have them all red, then reach the next feature point to get the top feature.

Crazy Cobana - If you get them all red from the red alert bonus, and you are on a feature point, it gives you the top feature there.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

is there any benefit in reverse gambling on the high low cash feature, took it three times only got £4or5 each time and lost on lower than 11 each time!! also why is pyramid game so bad when green?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

pyramid game is not always bad on green just as red is not always good...just because it is the top feature DOES NOT mean it is £25 on thsi m/c ive had it only offer £1o max before....so if you are only gettign say £6 on a green that isnt too bad...the way i play it is if it offers red pyramid then i knock back the 1st time if offered agian i look how far the m/c has come since the last..if good progress is made i just force for the top...as if you take red p game and get say a tenner you will set the m/c back...

personally i think it depends on whether you are happy with a quick steal for MAYBE jp or you want to force for a top to maybe go big..

any input on this from others welcome.
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

I've never had JP from red pyramid game or any of it's equivalents on other red m/c's, but I've had £15-£20 a few times on GREEN pyramid game....bit odd!

If I got offered red PG in amongst a whole load of other red features I would refuse it and push for top, but if it was the only red (or one of 2 or 3) and the m/c was playing a bit tight I would take it and hope to pinch a quick tenner.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

I thought that red pyramid game was the top feature if you pushed for the top on the cash? I havent forced on the cash side before i got to about £10 it offered red pg and i took it.
It went for £25, then next board offered me bout 10 gambled it lost.....and got red pg again next board for another £25 then pretty much went dead.
So if you gamble on £25 and get it right what does it offer you knockouts like pyramid game?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Think your confused joe.....

Pyramid game is the hi/lo cash accumulator on the cash shots on the pyramid.

The gamble from £25 upwards just gives cash repeats on the top board. At least £25, up to £75 max i think.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Red Pyramid game offers various cash wins on the pyramid feature of which you can only select one...
Often it will only offer as high as 10 or 15 quid but ive had it do 25 a few times....It depends on the mood of the machine...You are better off pushing for the top. It can offer two red pyramid games in a row for the 50 but if its not offering decent amouts you are best to let it time out or take a quid and carry on the punt.

Matt
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

red pyramid game allows you so pick a cash amount in the pyramid it wasnt high low? it landed on the £25 and i collected it then the feature was over.. both times.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

there is also a compltely differant feature called high low cash as well?
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

yes there is usually £5-£10 on green had £15 once
and normally £10 on red had £18 once
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep your right....i'm getting hi/lo and pyramid game confused now. Next time i won't even bother :P

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Ive had Red Hi-Lo cash go for £6 and ive also had it go for £34, £24 and £25....

Always seems a very good feature when i take it...

Matt
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Ive had Red Hi-Lo cash go for £6 and ive also had it go for £34, £24 and £25....
Agreed, this can be a very profitable (and unpredictable) feature, I took it on a Cobra once after it had just been released and got about £30, I was fairly impressed to say the least!