INVINCIBLE

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:In my long illustrious career i've never had the fortune to pick up eternal life. Maybe i'm destined to die young :wink: :P
In fairness, I've only had it happen once, on a Cobra Cabana... so yeah it is a non-feature of the game really innit :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Another Invicible has just turned up which is good. I feel these are going to be just as good maybe even better than SA!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

How the hell can you say SA is a good machine? :x
Unbelievable Jeff
led

Post by led »

This just came into my local spoons. Switched off after one day :x That must be some sort of record. Landlord wouldn't tell me why.
ob

Post by ob »

this is ok, plays the same as stack attack, if it gives you a top easily then its most likely £25/50, if it pisses around losing to the top a few times and generally being a git ie. by sending 6/7 all the time its probably £25 then £75 or just £75 straight.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

SA is one of the best reds in my opinion. When ready they are extremely consistent at giving large tops E.g. 50/75.

There has been many occasions when ive had a 50 top and then played on (say 20 back in) to get a 75 top. I agree they do fuck about with gambles to get from SS to MS, but what red doesn't?

And for the bonus 6/ 7 giving feature shot etc instead of 'change number' or 'no lose' - LAB is notorious for this.

SA/ LT/Invicible are simple m/cs to play, without any of this 'safe cash' crap which is really frustrating, especially during reds 'blocks'.

Tom
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ive never really been significantly up from a SA, have had some amazing results on a legal tho!
Unbelievable Jeff
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Stack Attack is the only m`c i really go out to play.....had one of my local ones go well over the ton a few times........afterplay can be brilliant even after a £50 top........
I love it when a plan comes together
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I have seen one kill at the SS to the MS for £120 before!!!! :shock:

I don't mind SA etc, but I'd sooner now stick to a DNA / SB for that classic Red action!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

filling the stack attack is the best option.....rather than the gamble the block is a shocker on ss :shock: :o ops: :shock: but a good mc bringing back my lt sucessfull period.............. :D
I love it when a plan comes together
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

After playing this to death just like SA, i have noticed after getting a £50 top... say £5 back in and its 'showing' - don't go for the force again. It gets to SS and then blocks all day long!

I think its just better to collect the SS as this can go for £35s and then play for afters on cash + features. If you do try to re-force then you usually put the £50 back in to get £50 back out and then dead. - Take your profit when you can!

Still ain't seen a £75 out of invicible - im sure they are capable just like SA. Had 6 tops - 25s and 50s.
led

Post by led »

Played this for the first time last night. Got INVINCIBLE went to mega streak which gave me 25. Next board mixed sevens offered super exchange for nudges up to ten pound bonus 3 gambled up to super streak which then gave me a normal 6 so took super streak for another 25. What was the point though in giving me 25 on mega then offering a shit number to take SS and still give me 25? No afterplay either. Mixed review from me.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Had a £75 this morning from £20 in! Gambled on silly numbers like 6's and 7's and got up to MS.

£25, £15, £10, £25

Luvverly!

Also, two Grub-a-Dub-Dubs have turned up near me, which is nice!

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I went Invincible today after £22 in, and based on what you said before Matt V, I gambled out the features until they were all knocked-out. This took almost 5 minutes!

It went for £75, so I'm gonna keep trying it until it gives a disappointing £25, at which point I'll never play it again :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Good call mate! I think it may have no difference, but it does 'feel' better doing it that way! ;)