pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ob

pulsation

Post by ob »

here's one for you... got the top by getting all the features red and it giving "features" on the bonus, at this point was not showing reds - the board in question was only showing as £10 was in the nudges.

Anyway got the top for a MAMMOUTH £0

Yep £0

It blanked out one of the £25 notes( all lights WERE working ), landed on that, then gave spin...

Hows that for lovely red programming...
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

gutted lol
ob

Post by ob »

well 20 later it was showing and went for £45 so it wasnt the end of the world but it just goes to show you the shoddy programming - if it dont want ya to get past £10 - YOU WONT!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Did not know anything like that could ever happen, thats unreal but oh well
justice For The 96
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have heard of a legal tender, doing that to a mate of mine
He got the top and it gave 'spin'

That is just ridiculous ob
How unlucky is that? :x

On the brighter side i managed a £90 top off this last night for £30 in

Lit all the notes
First it gave the £10, i thought great a £10 top AGAIN
Next shot £10 then £10 then £25 then £10 then the last note of £25

That top came from a none showing board as well
Had about 3 red
Gambled all the way from £3
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Really not a massive fan of this offering from Red...
Its nothing like Legal Tender, in the fact that ive never seen a 90 from my local one or even anything over 60.
It blocks at 10 for fun time and time again, only for it to give you a top of 10quid after 5 blocks.

Never lost huge amounts on it, but my best is 65 off 20, and on the last LT we had near here it wasa fuckered flexi mc and me and Snelly would take a ton out of it a time.

more often than not these days ill just build up a bank of features and £5-10 cash wins.

Just like everyone keeps saying, when the hell are these "new breed" (not s16's) of fruities gong to come out, more skill, look different, play different.

What happened to these £50 Jp 30p/50p fruits that the license has been agreed for?

King
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I agree with you King it does block and give £10 or £20 off the top
I have had it a lot

Thats why i was amazed when it did the £90
I have played this for features only and managed to take £80 out for £40 in

Most i have had off the top before on this was £40
Had Legal Tender for £100 and £110 but its rare
ob

Post by ob »

The machine is pretty similar to legal tender I'd say but for the following:

1) When showing its harder to get the top as it chucks in middle numbers all the time as do all new reds

2) Less frequently does tops over £50, and often loses £10 - top for no reason considering if showing reds the value is there for it

3) No hit the top on hidden features, just notation which is always £10, so you cant get your £20/jp from the skillshot anymore

A common result for it is to give £35 or £45 ( when redding this is ) and maybe another tenner and that's your lot, although I also must add, legal tender CAN do this from showing aswell, just depends on how much its being played out.
mashman

Post by mashman »

Only ever pushed one of these after it was showing and it played like a typical red. £20 in, £75 out from the TOP, then dead. Killed me twice on the last gamble before it went...
A fool and his money are easily parted
ob

Post by ob »

typical reds do £75 do they.... I rather think £25 + £25 on 2 separate tops/50 is alot more common(pulsation /tender slightly different), I've played reds THOUSANDS of times since they came out, maybe even more than anyone on this board, so I think I'm in a qualified position to say this
mashman

Post by mashman »

ob wrote:typical reds do £75 do they.... I rather think £25 + £25 on 2 separate tops/50 is alot more common(pulsation /tender slightly different), I've played reds THOUSANDS of times since they came out, maybe even more than anyone on this board, so I think I'm in a qualified position to say this
Pulsation went £75 but I meant in general they do roll if they are redding from the start - whether it be £25, £25, £25 for a combination of £50 and £25's. Have seen a Life's A Beach do a £75 roll then £20 later do a £50 TOP.
A fool and his money are easily parted
ob

Post by ob »

yeh the roll is garenteed however it can easily be £50 not £75
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

if showing all reds, guarantee 50 or more
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Made a big mistake on this tonight.

Starting out with £60, and having worked hard to grind a DNA down and not have it fleece me, I entered my local Spoons to find that new Invincible had been sited. The number flexi was screwed, like they all seem to be. It had been filled by baffled punters wondering why they were going lower than a 12 and losing, so I quickly managed to get in the money with a 25 and then a 50 top. I was up to £105 in my pocket.

Wander over to Jackpot Gems, which was buzzing and cost just £11 for a £75 top. £169 in the pocket.

Last machine, Pulsation.

It's showing semi-red and takes £30 for a £40 top. Still glowing red, I decide to plough on.

Hell, this thing must've been showing red, offering number runner and awarding skill stop for the best part of 45 minutes, continually going up to £10 and losing on the gamble. I counted 11 gambles for the top lost.

After a completely ridiculous £115 in, it finally relented and boosted to the top, for a flat £25. Some recycling brought about a £10 and a £50 top via all features being red.

Ended up leaving the pub with £112 which - had I not 'trusted' a Pulsation showing reds, should've been £179. Lesson learned.

:x :x :x
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

lol I know that pub, just got rid of an extreme eh? When I was in there made on the panther and the pulsation but jpgems was dead.