Rocket money...

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Rocket money...

Post by Alpine021 »

OK any1 else think this is random for a red?

Hope u can be bothered to read all this post:

It's been random every time i've played it.

Yesterday was the best example:

Keyed it and it was £40 out so though i'd let some1 at least fill it a bit before playing it.

Some old guy went on and it was all red straight away. Was pretty pissed off but wanted to see how it played.

He was on the board pretty much every few quid.

He took a red toggle climb for a £5 (crap shootin i know) then high low cash in green. Still going all red...

Then - and this is the best one... he had skill shot and hit 10 nudges on a 1. £15 was there. Did he auto nudge it and use the 1 to get jackpot? oh no... he went higher than a 1 and got a 7 THEN auto nudged it over and got i think open milky way.

Anyway he took the £15.

Next board... still all red. I was thinking what the fuck. Took more small wins i.e. £4 / £5 - still getting on the board loads.

Then he left it.

Keyed it again and it was like £35 out. So i thought he'd put quite a lot down the back and taken £35 out but to be on the safe side left it a bit longer.

Next guy goes on - all red again (this pissed me off even more) but he didn't have a clue. He ended up getting loads of change from the bar, even went to the cash machine in the pub and put at least 2 notes in.

He seemed to lose pretty much the whole lot so now i thought was the time to play it.

Keyed it again - £30 out. Sorted - loads of money down the back and at least 2 notes in it.

So from the first £1 i decided to knock it back and send it red.

£70 later with sod all red boards it goes red.

Gives me jackpot on a 7 which i took (after how much i'd put in) and fair enough it rolled off it and £5 - £10 later i got top board which went for £75.

So i ended up taking about £95 out for about a £15 or whatever profit.

Happy or annoyed? happy not to lose but really fucked off I didn't get anywhere near the sort of red boards the other 2 guys did. Otherwise I might have got it a lot quicker and been about £50 or so up.

Verdict - not happy - weird machine. Does it know when a player is playing it or something??!

And if u have read all this post i honestly think this will be helpful next time u have a fair amount available to stick in it when u think that it's "on".

Prefer paycheque and Top Giza any day.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

its always worth trying a board if you key a machine, especially if it has a note acceptor. in fact, keys are pretty pointless on machines with not acceptors, what if some1 was whacking notes in? machine would have lots of extra money but could still read about £40 and you leave it? doesnt make sense.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I think I've mentioned before that I'm not as keen on Rocket Money as Top Giza. I beleive RM is based on the 'newer' chip of TG, which was a lot tighter - 7's with no bonus, lots of 5's and 6's rolling in :(

Can still go for the £75 though, as you experienced, just depends on what's gone before. Although you could say that about all machines really.... :)

But yep, definitely not as easy to read... :(

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I know what u mean about note changers. But on rocket money getting a board doesn't tell u that much.

If it's all green, doesn't gamble past a fiver and offers u all the shit features i.e. star choice, nudge shuffle it can still really be well up for it but it's hard to tell.

Not many decent "tells". On stuff like darts machines u get more signs such as money boosting a lot and u staying on the board for a while.

What do u reckon?
remy

Post by remy »

I read on another forum there might be something on this if its got a note changer and transferring at the right time dont know if theres any truth in it :roll:
Mmm beer drink of the gods
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

Post by MordaciousK(nudges*star) »

From what i read it was a 'hold' thing that caused this?Mebbe a different forum ofc.
Happiness is only two nudges away.Pity you only got 1!
Big Mick

Re: Rocket money...

Post by Big Mick »

Then - and this is the best one... he had skill shot and hit 10 nudges on a 1. £15 was there. Did he auto nudge it and use the 1 to get jackpot?

Quick question just got this m/c near me how would he get jp from the 1 ??
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

you are miss reading it mick..

alpine is saying that when he got a skill shot he hit 10 nudges which was £15..he SHOULD have auto nudged in the £15 THEN gone higher than the 1 for £25 not gone higher than the 1 for 11 nudges as there is VIRTUALLY nil chance it would make a difference..

its all about timing and noing when you use numbers and the like.
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

Ok, thnx for that i was just being thick.
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

Dunno bout that remy-u sure ure not getting mixed with Docs'n'Nurses?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

MordaciousK wrote:Dunno bout that remy-u sure ure not getting mixed with Docs'n'Nurses?
no, there is something to do with transfering. doesnt. cant get it to work tho.,
MordaciousK(nudges*star)

Fair enuff-tbh was just keeping my hand in,in the posting stakes.
ob

Post by ob »

had a similar thing to this on jp gems a while back....

went into a spoons to see this woman playing it, and it was showing all the reds, so I'm hoping she'll get of it soon. Infact she was an addict, so sat there banking £3-5 wins for ages, feeding note after note after note into it, after £50 in notes into it I got bored waiting and left.

2 hours later and she's off it and its full ( bearing in mind she must have put £60+ in notes in it too ) ... nice I'm thinking... nope £90 it cost to do reds, which luckily did £25 top then £75 top soon after..

It seems that taking too many wins will kill the streak off, even if you are actually losing whilst banking the wins. The only other thing I can think of is that she managed to fluke a top which went for £50 and then she put it all back in....

As always with the new reds, they can be nice and they can be NASTY! :P
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

ob wrote: 2 hours later and she's off it and its full ( bearing in mind she must have put £60+ in notes in it too ) ... nice I'm thinking... nope £90 it cost to do reds, which luckily did £25 top then £75 top soon after..

It seems that taking too many wins will kill the streak off, even if you are actually losing whilst banking the wins. The only other thing I can think of is that she managed to fluke a top which went for £50 and then she put it all back in....
If it was getting sucked it will take a lot longer for the % to get to a point where the machine will streak. If she was loosing money, but collecting, eventually she'd get offered bigger wins (£10, £15 etc) and no doubt take them and killing the % slightly, but still loosing overall so the machine will fill up but will be meeting its % better than if she hadn't collected anything, so will cost a lot for tops after she's done. I speculate, of course.
ob

Post by ob »

remember I said it was showing all reds when she got on it!

And as we all know showing reds when nothing is there ( even mixed boxes not there ) that means its garenteed to streak...

ie. it was streak ready AT THAT POINT!... then she gets less than the %age ( 78% ), I would say from collecting wins, maybe £60-70 back for £100 in... how do you explain that ( by that I mean it cost £90 for reds to come back )!

as I said I can only hazard once I left she got a £50 top and blew it back in